WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Really sick, and I mean SICK..........

Slacker

Postaholic
For the past few days I've been sick beyond reason, first it started out to be a cold than it became worse. I know have a fever of 105 degrees, yes 105. It's been like that for the past few days bouncing from 103 to 105. I've had a headache for a long time, and I haven't been able to breathe out of my nose for 3 weeks. And talk about the ear ache, allways throbbing in my head. It's getting so bad that I faint, and I get light headed all the time.

Yesterday I went to the docter and he checked me out. My lunges were in great condition but I found out, on top of this fever, I have a sinus infection and if my temp stayed at 105 something fatal will happen. He gave me a prescription to some amoxicillin, and he said this should be gone in the next week or two.

Plus my whole family is sick with a fever besides my dad and they are all blaming it on me. Which I don't care because it kind of was my fault. I just hope this doesn't last log because it's hard to go to sleep and when I do I can't stay asleep long. :sick:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
good luck getting better soon..
i know what a 105 is like, i had one for 3 days last fall and ended up in hosital for 2 weeks.. with my whole bad lung scenario..
i'm amazed you're even here.. i was hallucinating.. but then, maybe you are too.
get well.

VolumeOne

Clitpickle
Damn, that sounds even worse than me!

I can only repeat what void said, get well soon!
I (kinda) know what it's like, you're not alone ;)

Slacker

Postaholic
Well like I said I have fainted a couple times trying to get a doughnut out of the fridge, and I've been extemely light headed lately but I'm feeling better now. I just hope I can get through tonight without any problems. Plus it's kind of hard to get a 875mg pill down a swollen throat.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
That sucks! I hope you get better soon too Linksy!

I've been fighting the "creeping crud" as it's nicknamed this year around here for well onto 6 weeks plus. It wont go away.

friz

Lascivious Node
Sucks

The highest I've ever had was 103 . I hallucenated like a motherfucker for two days . Some fucked up Mr. Rogers meets Moby Dick scenario with balloons . I was a kid so what can I say . Better than any subtance induced hallucinations since . Sucks to be sick .

Slacker

Postaholic
It sucks, but now my temp has gone down alot. But the coughing got way worse and now I'm choking and sometimes coughing shit up.

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
Ugh, me too. Every year around this time I get sick. All I have is coughing right now. Coughing shit up..hm, what if you meant that litteraly? :eatshit: except backwards...That is really sick....