WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Realplayer to mp3 no no work

Signify

Particinator
I just got an mp3 player. All my music is on realplayer. I want to put the music in the program that came with the player. But when i go to my music folder and click on the artist, no songs come up. wtf. any ideas?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Sorry I can't help you. I stopped using RealPlayer somewhere around 1998-99. It's been on my shitlist since then.

Have you had any better luck trying to use an argueably better program such as WinAmp or even MediaPlayer? Have you tried merely copying your music files to the mp3 player using FileExplorer?

Signify

Particinator
no....no i have not. RP was just on my computer and it has all my music in it. IVe tried to copy my music to other places, but its saved as a certain file that only wants to work in realplayer. which sucks ass. All my music is from cd's of course. I could probably just put them back on, but if there is any other way i would do that first.