WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

rebates

swizeguy

How dare you!?
well i never will go by them again.. its so frigged up. you have to do everything just right..
I bought 2 sticks of 128 mb kingston ram at best buy the other day and i was suppoz to get 32 dollars worth of rebates.. i was like hey thats not that bad. So i followed the directions to a T.. so about 2 weeks ago i called them cuz it had been a long time and i was like i didnt get my rebate yet..

Long story short they told me because i sent 2 in (even tho i bought 2 dammit!) that i couldnt get the rebate because i defaulted or something like that.. I was like ok well then do i atleast get one. and they said no.. Im like WTF thats not fair... and the lady just said im sorry goodbye and hung up.. i was like grr bitch.
The damn rebates never work for me.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
That sucks man, thats why I don't use rebates.

Jung

???
Premium
Stop buying electronics at best buy, circuit city, comp usa etc and problem solved. Besides paying a huge mark up, those mail-in rebates are bullshit. They make thier money because most people either mess them up, forget or don't bother to send them in.

p.s. Most rebates clearly state; "limit one offer per house-hold."

edit: You shoud've bought one 256MB stick.