RebelBuddha is feeling hurt today.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Yeah, it's the nerve where mindless droids do as they're programmed to do.

You're a fucking phony bro, and it leaves you smitten.

• 1Smite
  • 1I Call Bullshit!
Reactions: 1 users

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I got it right. Just because YOU don't have an extensive vocabulary doesn't mean that I don't. Ya pud choking cunt job.

• 1I Call Bullshit!
Reactions: 1 user

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
It means, she's allowed dudes to dump chum in her. So, therefore the fact that zims a fuckin tard should be overlooked. Additionally zers implying that you don't have sex. Which means that.... Uh... Xe's a winner... Or something.... I dunno I don't speak retard.

• 1Face Palm

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
What the hell does that have to do with anything?
Bet "they" is tryin to brag about somethin...
maybe some more details and less chest thumpin to show what "they" mean....

Notice that, my college child is teaching me about personal pronouns for the way I handle these newest form of personal recognition of sexuality,

Which I personally think is retarded, but my Work Place is forcing these "DickTates" on us also now....
I hate this..I grew up with three sexes
1.Male
2.Female
3.Hermaphrodite's

Now there are like forty new variables of sexuality...I just cant keep up nowadays.

• 1Face Palm
  • 1Beer
Reactions: 1 users

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I identify as asexually reproductive. When I just keep busting into a sock and leave it for months, life springs from the damp mess. It's mold, but I created that life, it's of my body.

I'll probably abort it all later and start again though.

• 2LOL
  • 1Face Palm
  • 1Sad
Reactions: 3 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
It means, she's allowed dudes to dump chum in her. So, therefore the fact that zims a fuckin tard should be overlooked. Additionally zers implying that you don't have sex. Which means that.... Uh... Xe's a winner... Or something.... I dunno I don't speak retard.
You are completely speaking retard, with you telling me I'm a "Zim", "Zer", and "Xe".

• 1Smite