WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Recent Ex Girlfriends

Hah. Gotta love when you bring your girlfriend (or boyfriend, for that matter) in to your circle of friends, and then you end up running in to her exactly when you don't want to.

Anywho, here's a little backround.

So I'm best friends with this girl, which is about as fun as getting crotch-punched.

Over two years, we're close friends on a very on-and-off basis. Around august, I'm having a lot of troubles and I get a bit suicidal. A few crazy nights with me constantly pondering knives, jumping off tall things and sleeping pills brings me to a state of near delirium and I tell her I love her (which I'm not so sure I ever did). We end up in a constant state of almost-dating until around christmas time, at which point I figured I was being treated like a yo-yo (you should have heard the phone conversations) and decided it wasn't worth it.

So, of course, since this is highschool and we're all so sophisticated, opinionated, informed, and most of all, important, our circle of friends is divided on who's an asshole and who's not. I seem to be getting the worst of this (although I certainly can't say I know exactly what's happening to her) which bothers me, but I can semi-understand. Since I did semi-dump her since we were semi-dating. I guess.

Anywho, jeeze women and dating in general suck. The only thing I've learned from this is that rape is the answer.

anti-movielife

self medicated
man at least you had a relationship...i'm REALLY shy around girls...which fuckin has me in this weird situation where i have all these hot girls who are just friends...and ya it sucks...i've had crushes on a lot of them at some point or another which is sorta why most of them are my friends...but fuck one of them i've known for a year now...and she liked me for a long time and I LIKED HER! but i just never had the nuts to say anything..anyway i finally got drunk enough to talk to her and she told me she likes my best friend...and they've been seeing eachother (FUCKING BULLSHIT CUS THEY"RE JUST FUCK BUDDIES AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO GO FUCKIN INSANE) for 4 months now...and here i go around acting like everything is normal and i just hope i get over her soon because shes been in my head for soo long...i have no balls...no balls at all...its official...blah! okay wooooooo that makes me feel good...i haven't talked about this to anyone except my blog..and thats just talking to my fucking self...i'm goin crazy...i swear...midlife crisis at 21...

blah blah blah cry me a river...girls like confident guys and i have no self-esteem whatsoever...

someone bitch at me to shut the fuck up cus i fuckin need it

Gah...

At least you took a chance. That's much more than you can say for some people.

first of all, please don't say things like "rape is the answer" ... there's no censorship on these boards, but that's out of line and i hope you don't believe it

secondly, that sucks, anti-movielife... i've been in similar spots, sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet and say something. what am i saying, i suck at that. but yeah, i also don't think drinking to get yourself to say something is the answer. i tend to think that if it's meant to happen, you'll have the right strength at the right time to say something. but that's just me, and i've definitely put my foot in my mouth a couple times. best of luck.

anti-movielife

self medicated
haha well maybe not a midlife crisis but i'm not shittin sunshine right now

...ya gumer i tend to be more of a fatalist as well, if its meant to happen then it'll feel right at the time...but that doens't seem like enough anymore...you miss 100% of the shots you dont take ya know? i'm trying to change my mindset but its like trying to shake a bad habit...

do like i do, warp that fatalism into directed fatalism. "this is the way it's meant to be but it's not just going to happen by itself, i'm MEANT to do something right god damn now"

and do it :D

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
anti-movielife said:
blah blah blah cry me a river...girls like confident guys and i have no self-esteem whatsoever...

someone bitch at me to shut the fuck up cus i fuckin need it
Um. My husband, before me at least, was not a terribly confident person. Not all girls are after the alpha male, ya know.

Smiss

smissinat0r
Yea. Some of us like big geeky nerds... who are alpha males... ok, that's just my luck. ^_^

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
WTF alpha man ? is it social?

Smiss

smissinat0r
That's why you NEVER let your girlfriend become friends with your friends... Hahaha.

gumercules said:
first of all, please don't say things like "rape is the answer" ... there's no censorship on these boards, but that's out of line and i hope you don't beleive it
(Edited to show what I was replying to)

Sorry. No, I don't beleive that at all, and I agree it might be considered out of line.

I sometimes get a bit /too/ cynical at times. Apologies all around.

Smiss

smissinat0r
What do you mean and what? You are supposed to just leave them at home pining for yoU! :D

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Don't forget to peel kernels from the ears after You will eat all corn!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I think Alpha Man is a bit like Partical Man...

Smiss

smissinat0r
when he's underwater does he get wet;
or does the water get him instead?

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
It depends!
If he came into water with with head up - he's doing underwater... If he comes into water with head down - water get him.