WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Red Eye

I just got back from watching The Ring 2. It was actually pretty good. At least it wasn't the shit fest I feared it would be. Anyways thats beside the point. What stuck with me most was one of the previews of all things. It was for a movie called Red Eye. I must say that was the most awesome trailer for any movie ever. As a matter of fact I had to create a whole new tier of awesomeness just to accomodate for it. It was more entertaining than many full movies I've seen. I was just wondering if anyone else was as awestruck by its sheer awesomeness as I was.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
im going w/ some friends to see that tonight, so when ill see it ill tell ya what i thunk.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Eh, the ring two, wasn't as good as I thought, maybe I wasn't drunk enough.. but who knows..

Also, I saw the preview for redeye as well, I didn't get it at first (at what happened with his eye) but then I figured it out. =P

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ooohhh oooohhh i wanna go i wanna go see the ring 2 and see the trailer for red eye.....muahahahahaha