WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Red October in a nut shell

On a scale of 1 to 10 how stupid id Red October?

• 2:What are you talking about he's smart?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3: Dude he is kinda smart

• 4: Well he's not dumb.....

• 6: kind of dumb....

• 8: Extreamly stupid!

• 9: He is one of the dumbest people I know!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siryus

Internet=Siryus business.
Hehehehe. After reading a very stupid thread where Red October was ranting about how stupid us Americans are, I decided to make a javascript spoof. I am summing up what Max power and Broken said :) they say a picture is worth a thousand words well here it is. Please tell me what you think of it :cool: :

[/IMG]

Siryus

Sorry for the trouble I have fixed it :thumbsup:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
funny, good shit noob

Slacker

Postaholic
And we never saw him again......

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Funny, but you did nto mentiion me. I was the most intellectually involved poser in that thread. Thumbs up for coolness, thumbsdown for exclusion.

Siryus

Lol thx guys. This is for you dustinzgirl:
[/IMG]

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Syrus, good one but to bring up a thread where RedCockslobber, mindlessly bashes Americans, is likened to pointing into a football stadium and say "That guy, the one with the beer and face paint." I'll just take your word for it.

Welcome. Please feel free to dilute the stupidity pool with intelligence.

Siryus

Hahaha. very true, but it was one of the stupidest of them all. And is very easy to make fun of. :happysad:

Descent

Hella Constipated
I do agree with much of what he says. I think he's biased and ignorant to a degree. When he puts things in perspective occasionally though, it's spot on, and nobody but me sees that. I also have lived in America my whole life. I've never set foot on even Canadian soil.

Food for thought.

ThomConspicuous

Inconspicuously Informal
Most of what I've seen from him is just speculative commentary on the USA based on what was heard/read in Euro news, which I can't imagine covers the whole story about what is going on here.

Not to mention that a few times he's contradicted himself and turned that thread 360 deg in 1 sentence to spout nonsensical crap about America. :thumbsdn:

Siryus - funny ish!

Boycott

Soul Doubt
You made a spelling mistake so I corrected it for you

I also made a few other not-as-noticable changes to your picture... I think it makes it look much better and interesting than your boring picture before

Siryus

Thank you spelling Nazi, by the way those are nice pic's. :thumbsup:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
point is : Don't call someone stupid unless you double check your spelling :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
you have 9 fucking posts junior,

Status
Not open for further replies.