WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Red Rage Vs. Blue Hell

witch skin do you like?

• Get a new one alltogether

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
i'm just curious, witch skin do you prefer? as for me, I'm sticking with "Red Rage" until "Blue Hell" is tweaked

keebs

Particinator
i realy like blue hell, and im happy i never have to see red rage again.

Jung

???
Premium
Blue hell didn't do it for me at first, but I like it a lot now. :thumbsup:

The only thing I dislike is that, with the forum tables so narrow, it looks weird with the avatars left justified. That's where my UserContent.css file comes in though. ;)

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
gotta stick with the classics...its just that really hideous group of people at the top...really gross me out when i take the time to look up there.

Zoso

Zappafied
i like blue hell. i like the ability to choose though.....

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I Like the Red rage better by I use Blue hell anyway.

lilwyteboy

Dain bramaged
I like the blue hell, especially the new symbols and all. I think it looks better simply because it isn't as plain as red rage. More eye candy.

Slacker

Postaholic
I was wondering when some1 was going to make this thread i will have to go with Blue hell!! :thumbsup:

bigck3000 said:
gotta stick with the classics...its just that really hideous group of people at the top...really gross me out when i take the time to look up there.
Yeah, those people are pretty gross. I chose Blue Hell for lack of a better choice.

zoloftcasserole said:
Yeah, those people are pretty gross. I chose Blue Hell for lack of a better choice.
i have the site saved in my favorites, so i have whichever pops up. i think its blue hell, its not the one where nicks and info is at the side, everything is at the top. :happysad:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
billybob13 said:
i'm just curious, witch skin do you prefer? as for me, I'm sticking with "Red Rage" until "Blue Hell" is tweaked
What do you mean by Tweaked? If users fail to provide feedback, don't expect things to change. Despite the rumors, we can not read minds so exactly how the fuck are we to know what you're wanting?

magnolia

Postaholic
I like blue hell. I like the little torture devil at the top. Plus, blue is more calming to me and when I'm pissed and wanna rant, i don't want an angry color. Call me nuts. Cuz I am.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I just like the sleek look of Red Rage...plus i use the Silver XP default skin so it looks great.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
i voted bule hell nut meant to put red rage!!!

I think red rage is easier the bule hell...

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
The simplicity and all round realistic look of red rage make it the clear winner. That blue hell bugs the shit out of me, i can't wait to sign in and never see that shit again

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
BRiT said:
What do you mean by Tweaked? If users fail to provide feedback, don't expect things to change. Despite the rumors, we can not read minds so exactly how the fuck are we to know what you're wanting?
back in MARCH (does anyone read the dates anymore?) I kept getting this prolbem that the images didn't line up, it was one big line of text and graphics. It's gone now.