WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Red Sox! Fuck Yeah!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Red Sox did it baby from 1918 "curse" is broken!

:mfinger: Yankees

:mfinger: Cardinals

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
yaaay.. Actually, I did nt really watch it, but it was kind of a landslide win, didnt they win all 8 games in the worlds series? nobody else bnrought any drama, so it was boring.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
yaaay.. Actually, I did nt really watch it, but it was kind of a landslide win, didnt they win all 8 games in the worlds series? nobody else bnrought any drama, so it was boring.
um there's a max of 7 games in the world series; boston only played 4, wtf are you talking about? :confused:

tzedek

Original Member
im sure she is talking about how the won 8 games in a row against the two best teams in baseball...

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't think the American League Championship counts as the world series, tz.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
tzedek said:
im sure she is talking about how the won 8 games in a row against the two best teams in baseball...
um i think we're def the best team in baseball (go sox)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
msalyss85 said:
um there's a max of 7 games in the world series; boston only played 4, wtf are you talking about? :confused:
I have no idea. Never said I knew what I was talking about.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
msalyss85 said:
um i think we're def the best team in baseball (go sox)

i disagree with you i know that the best team in the major leage baseball is the Minnesota Twins.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Then how come they didn't make it out of the divisional playoffs? =P

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Tylerc said:
Then how come they didn't make it out of the divisional playoffs? =P
Becuase they fucking suck, that's why. fuck_you's theory is flawed.

RxBitch

Equal opportunity annoyer
Fucking great

The Red Sox. The fucking Red Sox. After 86 years, you can finally put "Red Sox" and "Champions" in the same sentence. That sucks. The only team I hate more than the Red Sox is the Yankees. Anyway, enjoy it chowder heads. Now I have to put up with your sorry, elitist attitudes all fucking year. I couldn't stand you when you weren't champions. Now ...

DexterDeLarge

The Movie Freak
Red Sox Suck donkey balls

The red sox suck. They are now a poor man's yankees and along with the yankees they are ruining the great sport of baseball. The game isn't about who could pay out the most money but who is the best team. Yes the Sox won the series but thye are not the best team in baseball. The best team in baseball top to bottom is the anaheim angels. I'm not from california so I'm not bias that's just how it is.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
if the redsox suck

then the yankees must be the shits arse, being from boston, this is absolutaly excellent, damn yankees, damn old redsox owner ,damn babe ruth. FUCKIT ALL!!!

oh well max power wasnt to happy :D

are you serious, the angels are the best team in baseball? Yeah right, they're good, don't get me wrong, but I mean face it, the Red Sox had the meanest lineup and pitching staff in baseball this year. Every single person in their lineup was a capable hitter, and their starters were everything they were cracked up to be, and the bullpen was absolutely incredible. As a lifelong Sox Fan, I wasn't expecting them to win this year, but goddamn, they had a fucking hell of a season.