WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

REDNECKS in my town...

I hate them. oh my fucking god I hate them. I would crowbar every single one of them TO THE DEATH if i had the chance.

- They're big, mean and tough but INCREDIBLY STUPID. They drive around in their pieces of shit trucks and talk about nothing but the same old cop stories and about how they are gonna paint their truck a new color and get a new canopy for it and other assorted bullshit.

- They look for any excuse to fight people, because hey, we all know that there's nothing better than getting a pat on the back from your buddies after wrasslin' some guy to the ground and punching him in the gut after he made a harmless joke about you, or disagreed with you about the necessity of war.

- They bang the same ol' nasty whores every weekend, get them pregnant so they can undoubtedly bring more redneck scum into the world to irritate future generations. It never ends. Anyone who wears a cowboy hat and skin tight jeans for no apparent reason other than to look more like a cowboy SHOULD BE CLUBBED IN THE FUCKING FACE. You don't look cool, you look like a dumb shmuck. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Tool.

I'm not racist, I just think rednecks of ANY RACE should be wiped off the face of the earth. The world is stupider having to interact with these wastes of flesh.

I hate my town, the population is 25% redneck. Thus, they are like the buzzards that swarm around a dead rabbit at every party that happens, and every single time they manage to get into one they wreck shit and end up getting police involved and consequently make things harder for everyone else, so they have to go party outdoors in the bush like those mongrels if they want to have a good time. fucktards.

Anyone else have to deal with these dung beetles of the human race? I feel your pain.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Do you have a cement pond?

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Anyone who wears a cowboy hat and skin tight jeans for no apparent reason other than to look more like a cowboy SHOULD BE CLUBBED IN THE FUCKING FACE. You don't look cool, you look like a dumb shmuck. You ought to be ashamed of yourself, Tool.

Watch what you say about the pResident! ;)

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Sounds about right. If you don't like their style kill em, and they have to be stupid. I have to agree cowboys hat and tight jeans are hardly a cool look on a guy. As for cowgirls, where the word cow doesn't apply to her body style. hell you can wear jeans just as tight as you can get em.. SHOW ME THE CAMEL TOE. A girl in just a cowboy hat and at most a slinky see through teddie. Yum!

You guys can worry about cowboys all you want. Keep up the hate it's good for your heart.