WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

RedOctober Lectures on String Theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RedOctober

RedOctober Lectures of String Theory?

String theory?

Must be something like all other desinformation coming from the USA, like tin foil hats, UFO's, George Bush, the landing on the moon was phoney, and the Philadelphia experiment to beam entire Navy ships from coast to coast.

O yeah, I forgot the HAARP, the Star Wars program, and all other useless shit.

The Americans invented the ballpoint.
We already had a pencil. ;)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
RedOctober said:
String theory?

Must be something like all other desinformation coming from the USA, like tin foil hats, UFO's, George Bush, the landing on the moon was phoney, and the Philadelphia experiment to beam entire Navy ships from coast to coast.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
RedOctober said:
String theory?

What the fuck is your problem?

You turn everything into a fucking rambling about politics. Get your head out of your ass! String theory is physics, not your third grade ditsy malformed sentences about Bush and the U.S.

You've proved your point. Does that make you happy? Bush sucks. America sucks. Fine. Just shut up! You're like an infant! I cringe when I see that you've even posted. I barely read your posts, but when run my eyes over them, I see the same old thing every time. You're like a broken record. A record of mumblings, you combine them and you're lucky you form words.

So I say you've proved your point. You constantly hide, never saying anything except barely intelligble variations of the "I hate Bush he sucks" beaten to death sentences. You really don't seem to have a point. You're like a battered ship with no sail. You paddle with your arms frantically, but face it.

You're sinking.

R

RedOctober

Icarus said:
You're like a battered ship with no sail. You paddle with your arms frantically, but face it.

You're sinking.
And you ditched into the sea, because you can't fly ;)
What's the difference?

I am talking about some idiot coming up with some weird physics nobody needs in a 1000 years, and all of stupid America goes Oooooh and Aaaaah.
Even today, they don't know how to use the theory of Einstein except for atomic bombs and a lot of nuclear wasteland.

So what's the use of all the blabla?

You sink, kiddo!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
RedOctober said:
What's the difference?

I am talking about some idiot coming up with some weird physics nobody needs in a 1000 years, and all of stupid America goes Oooooh and Aaaaah.
Even today, they don't know how to use the theory of Einstein except for atomic bombs and a lot of nuclear wasteland.

You sink, kiddo!
And the world is flat...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
RedOctober said:
What's the difference?

You sink, kiddo!
Well if your parnets would have passed the 4th & 5th grade, they might have known the risks of inbreeding. Too bad for us here you are.

Go back to sleep dipshit.

R

RedOctober

brainwashmonkey said:
And the world is flat...
Of course, that's what all Americans think!

They never come any further then the next dungheap in the other village.

American civilization sucks enormously.
They can't even cope with some well meant friendly kind words of brotherly critisism. ;)

"Beware of a foe, he speaketh what you would like to hear!
It's your friend, that speaketh the words you don't like, but are true!"

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Fuck you're stupid.

You say that the Theory of Relativity has no purpose besides nuclear bombs and power? I'd expect better from you, but I don't know why. Do you have any clue what you're talking about?

The Theory of General Relativity has taught us many things. How fast are two cars when they pass each other going opposite directions? Theory of relativity. A formula for the exact orbits of the planets in the solar system, and other gravity crap? Theory of relativity. The fact that if two people are living in planes orbiting the eart in opposite directions, one will live longer than the other? Theory of Relativity. The fact that time passes quicker at higher altitudes? The theory of motherfucking general relativity, you prick.

You don't even make sense. "Just because somebody makes a theory that nobody can use, Americans go crazy." What the fuck? Are you stereotyping us that blindly? Americans are PEOPLE. They have personal interests and idea of their own, which may or may not include physics and concepts such as this. What's the matter? Are you just pissed because you don't understand something that Americans pioneered and understand?

You're a perpetuation of gross generalizations. You speak nothing but gibberish.

Why do you post?

Jung

???
Premium
RedOctober said:
String theory?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
RedOctober said:
String theory?

Thank you. We needed a point of view from the lesser educated and non-technically inclined demographic.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
RedOctober said:
String theory?

O.K. HANS, you know all!!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
RedOctober said:
Of course, that's what all Americans think!

They never come any further then the next dungheap in the other village.

American civilization sucks enormously.
They can't even cope with some well meant friendly kind words of brotherly critisism. ;)

"Beware of a foe, he speaketh what you would like to hear!
It's your friend, that speaketh the words you don't like, but are true!"

Way to be hypocritical and bash our country, and yes, I suppose you know it all huh. I mean, since you're not even from this country, you know all about it right, so tell me, when were you planning on stopping on the nonsense bullshit?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
RedOctober said:
What's the difference?

You sink, kiddo!
GOD YOU ARE AN IDIOT. ROSEN. BRIEN-DICKE. RESEARCH ASSHOLE.

Sektor

Particinator
Shut the fuck up, little dutchboy. Go back to working the windmills or something.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
The funny thing is He performed a Self-Dutch oven, but by trying to Neg rep me. ROFL You are a grey box, like your posts, your votes are worthless. Now Stick your head back under the Covers and take a Deep Breath.

lol A Class all-around loser. How does it feel to want?

R

RedOctober

Haha... Who are the funny guys over here?
The string theory hasn't any practical value, and the relativity theory hasn't either. Yes.. E=m*c^2..
Very nice.. How to produce a nice blast over Hisoshima and Nagasaki.
It even were Europeans that invented that!

Without an ex Nazi as Werner von Braun, you wouldn't even have got a rocket further than Nutbush anyway!

Losers! Copycats!

Status
Not open for further replies.