WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

RedOctober, legitimate points or the tantrums of a cocksucker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
RedOctober hates america, ok.. he's entitled to this opinion and entitled to convey it here.
but is he right in his assertions?
is america so bad? are we destroying the earth and everyone on it?

or is he a reactionary cocksucker? unwilling to speak from experience but instead hiding behind a cloak of cuntwaffle?

i think he's a pint of warm asswash, but then as we all know, if you're not with us you're the enema.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
RedOctober hates america, ok.. he's entitled to this opinion and entitled to convey it here.
but is he right in his assertions?
is america so bad? are we destroying the earth and everyone on it?

or is he a reactionary cocksucker? unwilling to speak from experience but instead hiding behind a cloak of cuntwaffle?

i think he's a pint of warm asswash, but then as we all know, if you're not with us you're the enema.
You know what I dont get, why do people hate American so much, but sit by idle while entire villiages are slaughtered in places like Iran, Somalia, Nigeria, ect BY THIER OWN FUCKING GOV"T????????

Kiss my ass. America is at least trying ot make it better. Yeah, we have a shitty way of doing it, but we dont kill our own.

R

RedOctober

@ Void

Well, you must be like your avatar.

An asshole, who like a lot of Americans just repeats what other American parrots cackle.

And indeed, America has freedom of speech, untill you get shot by some asshole, which is no different from the situation in The Netherlands. :mad:

@Dusty
People get killed all over the world by weapons that are bought by corrupt regimes, and guess who supports those regimes.. The Saudi's. And they can do whatever they like, as long as they deliver oil to the USA. That might be the reason why people are angry on the USA, don't you agree? xxx

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
RedOctober said:
Well, you must be like your avatar.

An asshole, who like a lot of Americans just repeats what other American parrots cackle.

And indeed, America has freedom of speech, untill you get shot by some asshole, which is no different from the situation in The Netherlands. :mad:

OOOOHHHH you made an angry face. That would be cute if it were not for the fact that your face is up voids skinny ass! I'd be angry too, I hear tell he doesnt pick off the dingleberries.

:p

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i'm not american though, i chose to live here as the woman i love lives here.

you should come over here, as i said before you'd most likely love it.. or you'd run your mouth off with all that cuntwaffle and get your ignorant ass fed to you on a plate, a bit like your mom's cooking no?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
i'm not american though, i chose to live here as the woman i love lives here.

you should come over here, as i said before you'd most likely love it.. or you'd run your mouth off with all that cuntwaffle and get your ignorant ass fed to you on a plate, a bit like your mom's cooking no?
You know you want him to come over so you can run a train on his ass and thats all. We all know it void, quit trying to hide it. Not that red would mind, Im sure.

R

RedOctober

Well... One of the main failures of the Bush administration, and also the British policy is, that they allways stick to the gospel of free trade, while in Europe we see that doesn't work at all.

We have seen European governments shifting their policy towards a more American free trade style over the past 15 years, to discover that things are getting to be a big mess.

Globalization is only right for the few cocksuckers on the top of big companies. Not for the comman man.

That's all.

R

RedOctober

dustinzgirl said:
OOOOHHHH you made an angry face. That would be cute if it were not for the fact that your face is up voids skinny ass! I'd be angry too, I hear tell he doesnt pick off the dingleberries.

:p
We must have been writing at the same moment, it's obvious I meant the tasteless avatar of Void.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
RedOctober said:
We must have been writing at the same moment, it's obvious I meant the tasteless avatar of Void.
tasteless? i put it there for you sweetie, they all told me you'd stop pissing in the wind with your conspiracy fearies if you saw a bit of fudge factory.. i guess they lied..
what's yours, a fucking gerbil?

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dustinzgirl said:
Kiss my ass. America is at least trying ot make it better. Yeah, we have a shitty way of doing it, but we dont kill our own.
Huh?? Trying to make it better?? Or are the power that be looking out for their best intererests?

Fuck that shit..why are we even poking our nose in other peoples business? Killing our own is shipping numerous soldiers off to fight a war we have no business fighting.

And don't give me that shit about 9/11, because it had nothing to do with it. Don't give me that shit about oil and blah blah blah....we are killing our own...period.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
What folks like Red don't get is the levels of diversity in America. Void, I'm sure you can attest to this to some extent.

Red lives in a country that's smaller than a solid half of the STATES of the US. In other words the US is a solid 50 times the size of his home land.

And unless you've traveled from the East Coast of the US to the South, to the North to the West you just don't get what that means. You can't possibly fathom the depths to which the diversity of this country runs.

Sure, we do things that piss other countries off. Yes, much of our actions are self serving but can you point me to ANY foreign government who's actions aren't self serving? Has there ever been a country in the world that doesn't piss off other countries? Pretty much no.

He's upset because we let places like Saudi Arabia do things he doesn't like. But then if we interfered he'd be upset because we were interfearing with a country's right to do things he doesn't like. The simple fact that one country does something others don't like doesn't make that a bad country. It just makes it a different country.

So Red, I dare you to take a tour of the US. See what this place is really like. See NYC, See Miami, see Nashville, hit Mount Joliet, then Hit Denver, move on to Huston, check out Boise (I'll buy you a beer) hit Seattle, hit Sandiego, see Sacramento, hit Vegas, hit Reno... hit small towns and large. I think you'll see that it's not what you think it is.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
Huh?? Trying to make it better?? Or are the power that be looking out for their best intererests?

Fuck that shit..why are we even poking our nose in other peoples business? Killing our own is shipping numerous soldiers off to fight a war we have no business fighting.

And don't give me that shit about 9/11, because it had nothing to do with it. Don't give me that shit about oil and blah blah blah....we are killing our own...period.
CL cooks his own dinner tonight, sleeps on couch.. ;)

R

RedOctober

@ Ubershitty
Well, I don't have to visit America to learn to know ya all.
Usenet and sites like these are fun enough!

You get an American up in the tree in no time.
And they still keep saying they are cool.. :rolleyes:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
What i am saying is tht it is ridiculous that everybody thinks Americans are evil when other countries commit complete genocide and nobody lifts a finger. So, for everyone who hates america for being in a stupid war that is purely for capital gain, fuck you. Get your priorities right.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
RedOctober said:
@ Ubershitty

So then what you're saying is that you're not man enough to take me up on the free beer offer? You're just happy judging a country based on the small portion of folks you talk to on the interwebs and actually seeing it for yourself might make you change your mind and that's scary?

Or should I just assume all people from the Netherlands are arrogant conspiracy theorists?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
RedOctober said:
@ Ubershitty

oh so it's the fact that american's think they are cool that has got your thong imbedded in your colon?
newsflash RO.. americans are cool, so are dutch people.. they might not agree on what is cool but that's what life on this mudball is all about, being different and tolerant.. of all people i thought a dutch person would know that.. oh, i've got it.. your father was an american serviceman stationed in germany who got your prostitute mother pregnant.. damn, tough luck dude, i hope you find your dad.. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
Which is why we do not discuss politiics or religion. We have very different viewpoints on the matter. I think, the MidEast war had to happen, because they were slaughtering entire villiages and throwing them in mass graves. I dont agree with the gov't reasons behind it, nor do I agree with their methods, but from my point of view, it needed to happen. What pisses me off is that the only reason we care about the humanity of the mid east is because the corporate backing of the gov't wants us too. because they can squeeze more blood from a turnip by raising gas prices and taxes and such. They are doing it right now.

PS: Not only are Americans cool, we are the fucking bad ass big dogs.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I've been through this a million times with this asshole. His assertions are flawed at best. I can listen to people voice their opinions about my country, until the cows come home, and it does nothing but get old and tired. True I have both good and bad critique of my own country. I may in fact to some degree share some of his views. The only real problem I have with RedCockSlober is that he takes every thread in the Issues, and turns it into his own personal "Fuck America" soap box. I've tried the soft reasoning approach, I've even banned him, and yet nothing works. All I get is a whining, little namby-pamby, pussy ass pleas via Private message, babbling about "Freedom of Speech". To which I normally reply to the effect that "nobody says you can't voice your opinion, just keep topics on track, and post in the proper forum". I even suggested that he start his own thread about his views of America. But Nooooooooo, he'd just rather Shit on everyone else’s threads. Hmmmm maybe when I'm all drunk and Ornery this weekend, I'll ban him just for the fuck of it. ;)

</Rant>

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
void said:
The nice thing about being in the same house is we discussed this and came to an agreement.

I misread her drivel..and I didn't completely explain myself. :p

We are good now. :happysad:

Edit: I hate political crap.

R

RedOctober

MaxPower said:
Hmmmm maybe when I'm all drunk and Ornery this weekend, I'll ban him just for the fuck of it. ;)

</Rant>
Glad you admit you have a big problem.. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.