WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rejected A Seperate Peace

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
This is the madness that happened in IM with LittleRedBook and I last night. Remember reading A Seperate Peace in high school? Yeah, well there was one scene where Gene went to the musty old bathroom and commented on brinker's ass in his tight pants, so here is what REALLY happened....

PopeularPrecious: oui
PopeularPrecious: brinker and his god-like penis
PopeularPrecious: shining; glistening; seeming to call out to me
MewMew: *dies*
PopeularPrecious: "GENE......SUCK....ME......SUCK ME.....NOW!!!"
PopeularPrecious: and so, what could I do? I got on my knees, which surprised my allert lover and he asked what I was doing. I responded with, "Shh...close you eyes...everything will be right soon...just give me a minute..."
PopeularPrecious: and brinker, my reson d'etre did as I bid him reluctantly and I bent my mouth to his shaft, which only seconds before had, what was it? been pouring forth a golden stream of radiant froth from within himself.
MewMew: *Gags*
PopeularPrecious: I slowly pursued my course of action. I puckered my lips slightly and ganve his dick head a sweet lover's kiss. This made Brinker jump back and he opened his eyes again as he looked down at me. He grew another two inches, I think.
PopeularPrecious: He asked if I knew what I was doing and I bid him relax and let me work my magic
MewMew: *giggles*
PopeularPrecious: Slowly I stuck out my tongue to taste my long awaited prize...it was so odd, yet so good...his skin had a strange aroma, not unlike my own, but so different at the same time.
PopeularPrecious: AS I licked my lover's manhood thick globs of pre-cum rolled onto my tongue. I couldn't believe how wonderful he tasted. I had tasted my won semen, of course, but this was so much better...
MewMew: (Yeah well, I'm eating while you're writing this, its nuts*
PopeularPrecious: as I took my lover's self into my mouth, I gripped the base and moved my head down farther. God, he was so big, I didn't know if I could actually take him all...
MewMew: *Bites nails* For the love of god don't choke gene, just take it!
PopeularPrecious: I concentrated on working my sucking muscles in my mouth, I wanted to give him the best experience possible...
PopeularPrecious: So I moved, I worked out a sort of rhythm. I silently thought of Culture Club's Do you Really Want To hurt Me as my rhythm fo choice. It was good. He felt so wonderful in my mouth. My hand was free so I started carressing his ball sack and I twirled my fingers in the longest of his pubic hairs.
PopeularPrecious: (omg...I love me)
MewMew: (*Gag* for the love of all that is holy, braid that shit)
PopeularPrecious: (EEEEEEW!!! EEEEEWWW!!!)
PopeularPrecious: ...eeeew
PopeularPrecious: I began to be aware of his progress, I knew he was comming close to cumming...his breathing was becomming closer and more forceful
PopeularPrecious: He was moaning softly
PopeularPrecious: calling my name under his breath
MewMew: (Go brinker go! Skull fuck 'im)
PopeularPrecious: I went all out then.
PopeularPrecious: I went to town on this boy's golden manhood
MewMew: (When a penis comes along, you must lick it! Lick it real good!)
MewMew: (whip it good)
PopeularPrecious: I sucked and fucked the shit out of his, going faster and faster until there was no tomorrow. Just as he was about to cum, I started masturbating myself, because I was so damn horny. I was already hard and so very close to cumming myself. Just a couple seconds later and I felt him tense and the first few spurts of cum hit the back of my throat. I tried to swallow but there was so very much...some of it was dripping down my chin. I pulled him out of my mouth so he sprayed all over my face and hair, the sight of which in the foggy bathroom mirror was enough to make me lose it. I jizzed all over that mirror, baby.
MewMew: (*Dies, again*)
PopeularPrecious: It felt so damn good, I was so tired. Brinker looked back at me with a sort of wise all-knowing look and said...my room. Tonight. 11:00. be there. Bring lube.
MewMew: (o.o)
PopeularPrecious: And so we zipped up and I cleaned up and we went back to class for the day.
PopeularPrecious: The End

HOpe that didn't violate too many rules, but I couldn't resist. :happysad:

:rofl: That's awesome.

I remember that damn book, but only cause my English teacher was a pretentious bitch. But that's another story......

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
Mine was a sadistic arse who had been teaching since my dad went there, but he made fun of stupid people and they didn't get it, so it was great. That book effin sucked.

Won't you miss Evil K Dawg just a little bit? Who else will mark you down ten points and have a hand spasm on your paper for spelling a lot as alot?

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
Well, dear...I never spelled a lot as alot, so I never got those points off. And I never got anything less than a 7 on a ten point essay, and that was just once, but yes I will miss him. He coppied my poem and said I had talent and he said the same for you about you writing. We luffles him, don't we? *sob, sob...JOYFUL CHEER AT BEING GONE FROM HIM....sniffle...sob...sniffle....<.<....>.>.....looks to see no one is watching....CHAIR DANCES!!!* WOO HOO!!! SLAP THAT ASS!!!! YEAH BABY!!!

As much as I hate to admit it, I will miss his class. Though for the sake of staying on topic, I am rather fond of that first Brinker thing you did, and this one equally so. ;)

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
I like this version best, but the other one was better discriptive of Brinker's piss and so on...if you have it saved, kindly post in in a reply!

I equate that to being like, " While we were standing there at the urinal that foggy day, I glanced over and saw the golden stream pouring forth from his penis. I noticed then how substantial his manhood was. It was long and think, though flacid in it's own right, and yet stood out as it gave up it's lovely golden froth to the porcelain urinal below it. To this day, I remember Brinker for that and that alone. His wonderful penis. Its wonderfully beautiful shape, the way it seemed to dance...oh, how I miss..
Anariel Arelena [8:09 PM]: that schlong!
This one? this is the only one I have.