WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rejoice!

Lady Ice

Stupid Cunt on the Net
For I have joined your forums.

Jocularity awaits!

and need I really say fuck you? Of course. Fuck you. Fuck you all in your hairy fuckholes.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Your welcoming is Denied....it wasn't you first post..go read the rules.....after you do it you must go to the 3rd floor make a right and 4 doors down at door 57 you will be met by all male members of this site for some fellatio(Shae will supervise)

bnccoder

Postaholic
Don't hate me because I'm hairy. Hate me because I raped your dog. Welcome and my balls itch.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Lady Ice said:
For I have joined your forums.

Jocularity awaits!

and need I really say fuck you? Of course. Fuck you. Fuck you all in your hairy fuckholes.
And no.. You don't need to really say fuck you, Been there, read that, got the t-shirt.
But welcome.

Lady Ice

Stupid Cunt on the Net
oh piss off. I didn't feel the need to introduce myself via an introductory thread for my very first post. that's so....1998.

All male members for fellatio? So what, about five minutes of my time, tops?

oh and the reason everyone says fuck you is because it says to in the forum description.

My dog liked the raping. He's a sick canine like that.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
bnccoder said:
Don't hate me because I'm hairy. Hate me because I raped your dog. Welcome and my balls itch.
i think you got fleas...and Lady ice....5 min is how long mmm...cheese takes.....me, GF, HC,MaxPower, TB and GGW(don't ask, don't tell) take atleast 30 min each.....

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
Man you're a bitch. You are the new fellatio master now. I don't like it. Enjoy diznuts tiny screw driver. Fucker.

Lady Ice

Stupid Cunt on the Net
30 mintues each! Yea right!

You clearly underestimate my abilities.

But I'm not here for such activites. I'm here for fun! wheeeeeeeee
*no, head is not fun. Not when they're lined up asking you to bob like a circus seal. Thank you, Jay.*

Easty

Click click boom
DIZNUTS said:
Your welcoming is Denied....it wasn't you first post..go read the rules.....after you do it you must go to the 3rd floor make a right and 4 doors down at door 57 you will be met by all male members of this site for some fellatio(Shae will supervise)
i was thinking more along the lines of a teabagging orgy, but whatever

welcome fucktard

shaekatherine

I'm a lover not a flamer.
You also seem like an idiot who tries so hard to be smart. you will get assraped...well I'm done in this post. Have a nice posty day

Welcome, fuck you, yada yada yada. Don't be like Andrea/Angel and all will be well.

Lady Ice

Stupid Cunt on the Net
shaekatherine said:
You also seem like an idiot who tries so hard to be smart. you will get assraped...well I'm done in this post. Have a nice posty day

I don't have to try hard to be smart. It simply comes naturally.

Don't be so jealous of your superiors. It's not attractive.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Lady Ice said:
I don't have to try hard to be smart. It simply comes naturally.

Don't be so jealous of your superiors. It's not attractive.
Superior?????
Bullshit

Lady Ice

Stupid Cunt on the Net
bnccoder said:
Superior?????
Bullshit

Dude, you really need to chill. This forum doesn't mean a thing anywhere but here.