WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

rek1 Christmas rappin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#1
Some dope ass shit!!! Jung you better step the fuck off! You ain't got shit on this! This is where the real hard ass muthafucka's come from right here!

rek's X-mas stash found and posted just for you WTF!
CLICKY.
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#4
We gottta have the address changed here at WTF, so DUMB MUTHAFUCKA'S like this won't find us!
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
8
38
#5
TwisT said:
We gottta have the address changed here at WTF, so DUMB MUTHAFUCKA'S like this won't find us!

What a gangster he is :redface: He's got the sign and everything.Fuck were all pom-bye -me and pwned :fsmile:
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#6
shep said:
What a gangster he is :redface: He's got the sign and everything.Fuck were all pom-bye -me and pwned :fsmile:
Some fuck gave me bad rep for this too!
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#7
I can make better music out of my ass.

And If I wanted to rap, I'd do it 100x better than that.
 
10,772
55
253
#8
Smoke said:
I can make better music out of my ass.

And If I wanted to rap, I'd do it 100x better than that.
"I'm HavokChylde.
Better Smile.

I'm the king of the butt trumpet, see an ass, I hump it."

Booya. Much better than anything ever written by any drunk artist. Ever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.