WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

REK1 is a fucking retard

Status
Not open for further replies.

shep75

Tenderony
i think that i saw that dumb son of a bitch competing in the special olympics. this stupid fucker talks in ebonics and he is white. some of the funniest shit that i have seen so far today. i think we need to shove his face in the toilette and flush it. give hime a good fucking swirlie and top it off with a hot texas chili bowl. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Trying to be gangsta. Is stupid

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
shep75 said:
i think that i saw that dumb son of a bitch competing in the special olympics. this stupid fucker talks in ebonics and he is white. some of the funniest shit that i have seen so far today. i think we need to shove his face in the toilette and flush it. give hime a good fucking swirlie and top it off with a hot texas chili bowl. :thumbsup:
Hes almost as stupid as you, and thats pretty close race right there. Although if I had to pick between you two, Hmm I'd pick neither.

rek1

Low Key Industries
1 - u pussys got know life so all u can do is talk about me

2 - if ya gonna diss tha way i type.. then dont let me catch u bitchs typin shit like lol n wtf and nooB n shit like that.. thats not proper gramer ya hipocritical bitchs

3 - SKY.. when did i say i was gangsta?? and whut tha fuk u mean tryin?? :mfinger:

rek1 said:
2 - if ya gonna diss tha way i type.. then dont let me catch u bitchs typin shit like lol n wtf and nooB n shit like that.. thats not proper gramer ya hipocritical bitchs
here's an idea... go through every single one of my posts and find every fucking spelling mistake i have ever made.

might keep you busy for a while.

rek1

Low Key Industries
not spellin mistakes u insignifiCUNT

like all the shit u net nerds type to mean gay shit thats not proper english, shit i could give a fuk how a words spelled.. i still got a wider VOCAB than any of u even tho i might not know how its spelled,, u little school kids wouldnt understand,, u just lookin like little bitchs cuz ya got nothin to say

rek1 said:

like all the shit u net nerds type to mean gay shit thats not proper english, shit i could give a fuk how a words spelled.. i still got a wider VOCAB than any of u even tho i might not know how its spelled,, u little school kids wouldnt understand,, u just lookin like little bitchs cuz ya got nothin to say
damn. i'm hurt.

i'm sure all your little "gangsta" friends will be disappointed when they find out you spend your time on an internet forum, throwing lame insults at people you don't even know.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
rek1 said:
Not spelling mistakes you insignifiCUNT,

Like all the shit you net nerds type to mean gay shit thats not proper english, shit I could give a fuck how a words spelled.. I still have a wider VOCAB than any of you even though I might not know how its spelled,, You little school kids wouldnt understand,, You just lookin like little bitchs because you got nothing to say.
This is so sad!

shep

Local alcoholic
tbsrk said:
OOOOOH!!! he got you good!!! LMAO at this thread. good times.

LMAO,he sure did.He's doing the sylvian learning program :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
rek1 said:

Be careful guy's he might send his "boy's" after ya :p

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Heh, he thinks he's so gangsta! He didn't even bother to acknowledge the fact that my master lyrical skills totally rocked his ass in his "battle" thread. MWAHAHAHA. I totally exposed the stereotypical rapper.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Whats funny is, hes trying to be black. Which is one of the funniest things a white guy can do. He trys to give me bad rep, which incase its all grey. Its hilirious. I bet he still lives at home with mommy. :thumbsup:

rek1

Low Key Industries
oh yeh ur not duckin tha subject at all

SHIT U ACT LIKE WOMEN,, u cant even answer a question and ur talking about my intellagence,, whut cuz i aint been ta school in over a decade? cus my microsoft word spells shit for me?? cuz i type like this cuz its EZ???? shit thats som hiprocritical judging a book by its cover shit... but i guess thats what happens when cats pic on u ya whole life,, then ya hop on tha net n talk shit cuz its all u can do

and im on a comp workin bitch,, pimpin a computer,, of course my cru knows,, dumbass

rek1

Low Key Industries
how am i TRYING ta be anything???? smoke??? huh bitch??whut this is me this is xactly how i talk to...post ya digits since u afraid to post ya address ill call ya right now in ull see... u some hoes bottem line

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
rek1 said:
SHIT U ACT LIKE WOMEN,, u cant even answer a question and ur talking about my intellagence,, whut cuz i aint been ta school in over a decade? cus my microsoft word spells shit for me?? cuz i type like this cuz its EZ???? shit thats som hiprocritical judging a book by its cover shit... but i guess thats what happens when cats pic on u ya whole life,, then ya hop on tha net n talk shit cuz its all u can do
wow, seriously, i cant believe we just did that to you. It's terrible what goes on in here, absolutly. So, are your stocks doing as terribly as mine? I bought Cray Supercomputers about 8 months ago, and it has plummeted. Are you as diversified as analysts reccommend?

I bet you don't even know what a stock is. Go shoot somebody.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
rek1 said:
how am i TRYING ta be anything???? smoke??? huh bitch??whut this is me this is xactly how i talk to...post ya digits since u afraid to post ya address ill call ya right now in ull see... u some hoes bottem line
:lol: Post my digits? Why in the right mind would I want to talk to a kid on the phone, whos trying to be black. I bet your voice is all squeeky as hell. :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Rek's attempts to find a logical solution to this situation is equivalent to a dodo bird trying to do trigonometry..

Status
Not open for further replies.