REK1 is a fucking retard

Status
Not open for further replies.

shep

Local alcoholic
rek1 said:
how am i TRYING ta be anything???? smoke??? huh bitch??whut this is me this is xactly how i talk to...post ya digits since u afraid to post ya address ill call ya right now in ull see... u some hoes bottem line

LOOK,HE WANT'S TO BEAT US UP :p

Pathetic

[email protected]

Banned - What an Asshat!
Have any of you realized that maybe, just maybe this guy was brought up in a 'gangsta' atmosphere? Dont you think that would influence his behavior? being white has nothing to do with having the kind of mentality he has...Now he may just be a poser, i dont know the guy, but from my personal experiences, ive known scrony little white boys to be some of the realest gangsters ive seen.

Try being white and growing up in Trenton NJ or on the bad side of philly and not have that kind of mentality burned into your every fiber of being, and even more so than if your were black to socially compromise for your "whiteness"

However, i hate fukin posers of all types...especially fake gangstas....so if hes posing... :mfinger:Him ....if not... :mfinger: YOU! I guess only Rek1 knows for sure...Your arent fake are you?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
[sky] said:
I'm thinking of putting my number just to see how stupid he is
I had some guy from the internet call me, he sounded 11, his voice was squeeking when he said on the phone "I FUCKING OWN YOU". Man that was hilirious. :thumbsup:

rek1

Low Key Industries
i told ya i was gonna be in tha T-dot,, u just afraid ta post ya address

amd sky if ya cant deal wit this why r u here?? shit why did u start it?? HIPPOCRITE

no mathew im not fake,, and u probubly could tell that on ur post on the insignificant others page,, its just these cats are so sheltered and close minded they cant grasp that theres other neiborhoods where its not all trees n birds n soccer moms

BETRAYED--props dawg that was tha best punch ive seen thrown at me yet on here it actually made me laph ,, keep it up

TBSRK--- shit how am i suposed to battle ur shit ?? it didnt even rhyme.. shit u come wit sommin even worth readin and its on.. anytime fool,, along wit anyone who wants to test me

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
rek1 said:
TBSRK--- shit how am i suposed to battle ur shit ?? it didnt even rhyme.. shit u come wit sommin even worth readin and its on.. anytime fool,, along wit anyone who wants to test me

yo yo yo i got rhymes up the hizzy. dont be hatin, fool.

by the way, my address is 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC, 20500.

shep

Local alcoholic
Rep givin to me bye rek1

REK1 is a fucking retard 12-10-2004 03:29 PM u scared now huh bitch
New Rapper In Dis Bitch 12-10-2004 02:11 PM for being so dumb
New Rapper In Dis Bitch 12-10-2004 01:40 PM WHER IN CANADA U AT?? want ta meet up bitch?? we could if ya think ya tha big dawg

All blue,ROFL :p

rek1

Low Key Industries
^^^ U RUNNIN SCARED SHEP... come on fool wher ya at bitch

CREEP-- i got plenty of dictionarys.. i just dont care.. go be an english teacher bitch

and TBSRK--->> that address is allready on my list

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
you know, its dangerous to meet just anybody off the internet. They could be deranged and end up shooting the fuck out of you. But, I guess in your case, your not worried cuz all yo' *****z got your back huh?

creep

skandalous allstar
uh oh hes going to send his e-crew after you. A bunch of white people driving rickity old vans, and their plastic guns. Maybe you should bring your everquest addict too so he can put a spell on him. Shit dude, i'd run if i were you.

/endsarcasm

rek1

Low Key Industries
hahahahahahah^^^^^ know that was kinda funny,,, whitboiz in rickity old vans,,, say i know them cats tho for real ahahahahhahahahahhahahahah

but back to tha seriousness,, exactly it is dangerous to meet peeps off the internet.. thats why u bitchs talk shit safley behind ur comp and afaid to see whats up,

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
ugh... that wasnt my point. Let me ask you a question. You are 24, yes? Do you go to school? If not, do you have a job?

Havok

Mr. Ee
rek1 said:
hahahahahahah^^^^^ know that was kinda funny,,, whitboiz in rickity old vans,,, say i know them cats tho for real ahahahahhahahahahhahahahah

but back to tha seriousness,, exactly it is dangerous to meet peeps off the internet.. thats why u bitchs talk shit safley behind ur comp and afaid to see whats up,

You should post in the n00b g00ber thread....

You wouldn't have to fake it my friend. You are the 1337.

[email protected]

Banned - What an Asshat!
who here as actually grown up in a bad neighborhood? And i dont mean bullies...Im talking about crime, has your house ever been robbed/ how many times? Have you ever had a gun held to your face/ for how much money? Who here as actually been stabbed...ever been knocked out by rock to the back of the head?? Have you ever woken up to find that your car is missing its rims and tires?

enough about me, lets talk about all of those who thinks that sorta shit doesnt happen outside of hollywood.

[email protected]

Banned - What an Asshat!
heh...and thats only in Aurora, Colorado. Any of you ever hear of FivePoints?....LoDo?...Denver aint no fuckin cowtown...ill tell you that much.

Havok

Mr. Ee
who here as actually grown up in a bad neighborhood? And i dont mean bullies...Im talking about crime, has your house ever been robbed/ how many times? Have you ever had a gun held to your face/ for how much money? Who here as actually been stabbed...ever been knocked out by rock to the back of the head?? Have you ever woken up to find that your car is missing its rims and tires?

enough about me, lets talk about all of those who thinks that sorta shit doesnt happen outside of hollywood.
*raises hand*

Been robbed. Had a good friend shot in the back of the head over an ounce of some lousy weed. Robbed again. Used a big knife to keep someone from robbing me. Etc. etc. etc.

It's probably alot less likely that this shit DOES happen in Hollywood. I've been there. Lived there for a few months. It's nasty at times, but I would move there over a few other places I've lived in my life. Some of the bullshit that's happened to me, has happened in the good parts of town. It doesn't matter where you go anymore, the world, and people are turning to shit, more and more, each day.

[email protected]

Banned - What an Asshat!
and yet is soo hard to believe that Rek1's mentality may be a product of this sort of lifestyle? I used to be just like him, that is untill i went to college. And i wasnt trying to be like anything, thats just the way it was. Its like having asian parents yet growing up in England, then having someone tell you that your trying to act English...race has nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.