WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Relationships are . . . .

Welp . . . I am and have been in a long distance relationship for the pass . . . two months?
And honesty, other that one the was cut short years ago, this is my first . . . serious? one . . I think . . .
*sigh* it's frustrating and confusing and prob not for the reasons you may think, . . or hell, maybe your thinking is right!

Thank you very much for your time.

ib4

Error
Staff
I tried the long disty thing a few times. Never worked. Myself nor the women I dated had that kind of self control. lulz

I tried the long disty thing a few times. Never worked. Myself nor the women I dated had that kind of self control. lulz
ahhh . . . i see, new experience for me BUT we are about a 6 hour drive apart so not so far and im going down to see him soon . . . but it's gonna be an akward meet . . .

BridgetteH

Particinator
I've been in a long distance relationship for....Four years this June. My fiance lives in England and I in the US. We're currently going through the fiancé Visa process, so I'll be moving to England permanently in a few months. We've both traveled to each other, me going to England multiple times, him here, as well as moving there consecutively for a few months. For us it's never been a matter of it failing -- we've never entertained the thought -- because we're, as cliche as it is, basically everything to each other. So I've never feared it failing because it seems as stable and sound as 2+2=4, in a sense.

I think the defining factor that contributes to the failure or success of a long distance relationship is the connection and commitment of the two involved. If it's someone you could essentially find another of in the next town over, I think time will weaken it and result in collapse or indifference, because why go through the trouble for mediocrity? If it's someone that is entirely unique to your life and a paramount, yet not sole, cornerstone to your happiness, then I think it's hella more likely to succeed.

It also helps to bang constantly, like mad rabbits when you're physically together. :ahoy: And phone seks.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Didn't work for me, I like to be spontaneous

Rabbit!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Potato, potahto. It all starts with the LD and then you get a prolapsed asshole that the neighbors tag team tucking back in.

Expect little in this life.

....You may still be buhtsecked.

Two tears in a bucket...