WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

religion bashers

should religions be respected in the same way as different races in this forum

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
time 2 level this hell city, i am really annoyed at the omount of people bashing other religions they are pissing me the fuck off 1 f them is too old to be on this websitee anyway he is broken... this should be tolerated as much as racism in normal forums who agrees with me please make it heard religions should be respected as much as different races please post ur oppinon
and broken this time you just went too far i dont burn people for no reason but fuck off and keep opinions like that to yourself or to the fun and games forum please utherwize i wil start a rampage.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
fuck you and your religon i dont care what you think you got bored and found this site by chance and then you try to reform it to what youe forign ass thinks is rite Fuck you and get a life its not your job

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
youknowthedeal said:
fuck you and your religon i dont care what you think you got bored and found this site by chance and then you try to reform it to what youe forign ass thinks is rite Fuck you and get a life its not your job
hmmm i think youknowthedeal has said all that needs to be said, oh yeah

i`ll kick you in the forehead

YUCK FOU!!!

youknowthedeal said:
fuck you and your religon i dont care what you think you got bored and found this site by chance and then you try to reform it to what youe forign ass thinks is rite Fuck you and get a life its not your job[/ im from massachussetts u dum fuk (stupid redneck dumass

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
time 2 level this hell city, i am really annoyed at the omount of people bashing other religions they are pissing me the fuck off 1 f them is too old to be on this websitee anyway he is broken... this should be tolerated as much as racism in normal forums who agrees with me please make it heard religions should be respected as much as different races please post ur oppinon
and broken this time you just went too far i dont burn people for no reason but fuck off and keep opinions like that to yourself or to the fun and games forum please utherwize i wil start a rampage.
What the fuck are you talking about? If you have a problem with me.. Post it dullard. Don't pussy foot, and try real hard to make a point. Your rambleings so far are simply worthless.

YUCK FOU!!!

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Broken said:
What the fuck are you talking about? If you have a problem with me.. Post it dullard. Don't pussy foot, and try real hard to make a point. Your rambleings so far are simply worthless.
it waznt just at you there were some others if it waz at you i would have been a dick and written up a thread that said fuck you broken but thats stupid. :mad:

Broken

YUCK FOU!!! said:
it waznt just at you there were some others if it waz at you i would have been a dick and written up a thread that said fuck you broken but thats stupid. :mad:

That would be different in which manner than everything else you have posted? Just asking...I mean do you really have anything to say; or are you here for us to all laugh at your lack of education?

YUCK FOU!!!

lol

Broken said:
That would be different in which manner than everything else you have posted? Just asking...I mean do you really have anything to say; or are you here for us to all laugh at your lack of education?
id say a bit of both, im about to start a thread and i wish for you to comment please

Broken

OK, but use your words.. little guy.

I personally have many problems with many religions, sometimes I diss them. But I still try to be respectful.

*The KKK took my baby away*

Sorry, I'm listening to the Ramones.

YUCK FOU!!!

Desdemona said:
I personally have many problems with many religions, sometimes I diss them. But I still try to be respectful.

*The KKK took my baby away*

Sorry, I'm listening to the Ramones.
thankyou

Hend

The Redeeming One
On the religion note...

They can speak their opinion of "Jesus saves" or whatever message/belief system they have, which gives me just as much right to disbelief and dislike these people. I do think I am probably a religion basher.

We all should respected other religions same way as different races in this forum. This is my opinio but whatever.....

Status
Not open for further replies.