WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Religion.

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
#1
Why do people let themselves get brainwashed into believing in god, I mean how can anybody seriously think that religion makes any sense. The only religion that has ever made sense to me is Bhuddism (don't assume I am a bhuddist because I am not I am an athiest), but although technically that's not a religion. How can anyone possibly believe in a supernatural being, it's no difference from magic, do you believe in magic? I mean seriously, these religious bastards just brainwash people at birth by baptising them or some other ritual, and then they keep them in check every sunday or friday, depending upon the religion. It's horrible, science explains everything that the religions try to explain. All religion does is cause violence throughout the world; people are killed all over the world in the name of religion, and have been throughout all of history.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#2
yeah, I learned the hard way you don't talk about Jebus.
 

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
#3
Meh.

Yeah well it just doesn't make sense, blind faith sounds alot like sheep getting herded, although no follower would admit it.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
41
38
#4
religion is a sense of hope.You religious?keep it too yourself.Don't preach to me, i have a pitbull at home for the jehovah's and who ever :p that wanna come and bug me on a sunday morning at 8:00am .I let her outside and so what if the chain has too much slack.They learned the hard way.
 

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
#5
...

Your avatar looks like skeletor from He-Man; and lol yes that is a good way to keep them away.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
41
38
#6
ya he-man that show is old as fuck and i used to watch it as a kid-->lol<--.No i picked this up on some shit site for a jk
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#7
as i get older, i find it harder and harder to appreciate and accept religion, of any kind, in the world. Hearing about Shiites and Sunni's fighting over religion, when they both are Muslim, just astounds me. Though i suppose you cant teach and old dog new tricks (the old dog, in this case, is the world) since this kind of thing has been going on since the dark ages.
 

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
#8
Yes

Yes and isn't it interesting that they are supposed to go to hell if they kill, steal, or commit an act of violence? Stupid religious cooks, my friend goes to a crappy catholic school and he said their Sex Ed added into the lecture "Now kids you must remember that masturbation is a sin; and sex is okay as long as your penis remains inside the womans vagina during ejaculation, if you take it out it is a sin." What the fuck is all that shit? Why the hell... God damn thats fucked up.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#9
BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
Yes and isn't it interesting that they are supposed to go to hell if they kill, steal, or commit an act of violence? Stupid religious cooks, my friend goes to a crappy catholic school and he said their Sex Ed added into the lecture "Now kids you must remember that masturbation is a sin; and sex is okay as long as your penis remains inside the womans vagina during ejaculation, if you take it out it is a sin." What the fuck is all that shit? Why the hell... God damn thats fucked up.

OK...fuck it..

First the masturbation issue.
This was actually introduced during the crusades. "As casting your seed on barren soil." You are wasting warriors! ya goob.

Second. It doesn't matter if you leave it in, pull it out or pull the trigger yourself it's a sin. Unless you are married.
This rule was created by the Priests, to increase their chances of cock diving the alter boys.

Forgive me father for I have sinned for I know not what I am talking about.
 

shep

Local alcoholic
1,853
41
38
#10
Ya you here that gottahurt?Ya better give up the alter boy job
 

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
#11
Bleah

Well why should those religious freaks tell people what to do! Who are they to say what you can and can not do! That's really fucked up dude, just because a priest said it that doesn't mean that everyone has to listen to it! Stupid religious bastards... What is wrong with them! It makes me so fucking angry, if my Sex Ed teacher said that to me I would would just get up and leave the classroom.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#12
BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
Well why should those religious freaks tell people what to do! Who are they to say what you can and can not do! That's really fucked up dude, just because a priest said it that doesn't mean that everyone has to listen to it! Stupid religious bastards... What is wrong with them! It makes me so fucking angry, if my Sex Ed teacher said that to me I would would just get up and leave the classroom.
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sexton Ohio
Posts: 59

What's up with Ohio?
 

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
#13
Broken said:
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sexton Ohio
Posts: 59

What's up with Ohio?
Hahaha, I thought my profile was funny. That quote is a real one, its from a bumper sticker that I bought at a gas station out in practically the middle of nowhere. I am sure Sexton Ohio is a real place, but if its not and I confused you I am sorry.
 

Beaner

Fresh Meat
3
0
0
#14
Something to think about

I have this friend who is an athiest and a firm believer in the fact that there is no god or there is no supernatural being. He basically believes that we are all just "machines" that are put on this planet for no real purpose and that when we die nothing happens and that we all just rot in dirt. I find it kind of cold on the fact that if there is no god and we have no soul then how can anybody that thinks like that feel any sort of remorse or feeling? Just something ive been thinkin bout for the past couple of days :question:
 

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
#15
Well this is good.

Well this is good, I made this forum to make sure there were no religious freaks here, and to see who among this website is religious. If you worship god and are reading this post, STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AT CHURCH!
 

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
#16
Beaner said:
I have this friend who is an athiest and a firm believer in the fact that there is no god or there is no supernatural being. He basically believes that we are all just "machines" that are put on this planet for no real purpose and that when we die nothing happens and that we all just rot in dirt. I find it kind of cold on the fact that if there is no god and we have no soul then how can anybody that thinks like that feel any sort of remorse or feeling? Just something ive been thinkin bout for the past couple of days :question:
Your friend is smart. We are all machines, but not of some supernatural beings design. We operate under guidelines like gravity, chemical combinations, and other laws of science that the biggest geniouses on earth have yet to understand. That doesn't make him cold hearted, I think I have an upbeat personality, I like to make my friends laugh all the time. Although you do raise a slightly good point, sometimes I will slap myself, because after doing so I can remember that the feeling is just electricity going through my nerves sending feelings to my brain, and then I can almost make the pain go away. But it also makes it so that sometimes, whilst I eat, I don't care about the taste anymore because it is also just brainwaves. Logic like this can work mentally also, like if your embarassed at school you can just remember "This is just a screwed up feeling, it cannot hurt me." So I guess once you realize the truth, you figure out how much more meaningless your life really is.
 

Beaner

Fresh Meat
3
0
0
#17
what about sex

BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
Your friend is smart. We are all machines, but not of some supernatural beings design. We operate under guidelines like gravity, chemical combinations, and other laws of science that the biggest geniouses on earth have yet to understand. That doesn't make him cold hearted, I think I have an upbeat personality, I like to make my friends laugh all the time. Although you do raise a slightly good point, sometimes I will slap myself, because after doing so I can remember that the feeling is just electricity going through my nerves sending feelings to my brain, and then I can almost make the pain go away. But it also makes it so that sometimes, whilst I eat, I don't care about the taste anymore because it is also just brainwaves. Logic like this can work mentally also, like if your embarassed at school you can just remember "This is just a screwed up feeling, it cannot hurt me." So I guess once you realize the truth, you figure out how much more meaningless your life really is.
If you realize how much meaningless your life is and how if you slap yourself in the face to get the thought back that its nothing but brainwaves how in the hell can you enjoy life knowing that you have no real purpose on this planet. I mean such things that are fun to do like hmmmm... sex for instance the first thing that comes to mind. but though you make a good point if we are machines then who made us or how did we "evolve" :question:
 

BUSHSUCKSBALLS

Bringer of sex.
103
0
0
#18
Beaner said:
If you realize how much meaningless your life is and how if you slap yourself in the face to get the thought back that its nothing but brainwaves how in the hell can you enjoy life knowing that you have no real purpose on this planet. I mean such things that are fun to do like hmmmm... sex for instance the first thing that comes to mind. but though you make a good point if we are machines then who made us or how did we "evolve" :question:
Humans did not need the help of god to evolve, they evolved through a serious of mutations over millions of years. It is called survival of the fittest, as the weaker die out the stronger live on and mate and carry on their superior genes, and as the weakest kept on dieing out, eventually the superior species of earth, the humans, came to be. We are machines, and I do what I do because I have already realized this. So what if life is meaningless? You can still have fun, just while your doing it try not to think to hard. It doesn't matter if I can have fun or not knowing my life is meaningless (although I do in fact, enjoy my life and have fun almost every day) however, the fact that everything may seem like part of a machine and pain no longer hurts doesn't make life any more meaningfull. Many people argue that "Well then who made the matter that became the earth and made the big bang." Well then if god made all that who made god huh? To which they would usually reply "God was always there." This sort of arguement is the most common when it comes to religion. But then the opposition just starts to get stupid and they call me a crazy lier because they can't think of anything else to say when I would reply "Why can't matter have always been there?" As the the law of science that states "Matter can neither be created nor destroyed." Would point us towards. Although I may have ran a bit off topic, I think it was all relevent, because it is this that inspires most religions, the whole "What created the earth?" scenerio.
 

GwendyJ666

The Master Rant
12
0
0
#20
BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
Why do people let themselves get brainwashed into believing in god, I mean how can anybody seriously think that religion makes any sense. The only religion that has ever made sense to me is Bhuddism (don't assume I am a bhuddist because I am not I am an athiest), but although technically that's not a religion. How can anyone possibly believe in a supernatural being, it's no difference from magic, do you believe in magic? I mean seriously, these religious bastards just brainwash people at birth by baptising them or some other ritual, and then they keep them in check every sunday or friday, depending upon the religion. It's horrible, science explains everything that the religions try to explain. All religion does is cause violence throughout the world; people are killed all over the world in the name of religion, and have been throughout all of history.
Religion is somthing people made up, somthing to believe in, somthing to keep people going. It dosn't matter whether its real or not; it keeps people moral. Somtimes. No, brainwashing isn't good... but not everyone who's religous is brainwashed. But we're not going to get rid of it, it's not going to disapear. People made up God(s) because they thought of it as a way of changing thier own, uncontrolable fate via prayer. Also, about the magic... the Wicca religon (WitchCraft) actually uses magik in thier rituals, so some people do believe in magik.