WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Religious nutjobs

Jung

???
Premium
I've been having a conversation with a guy on another forum for a while now. He's a staunch christian, to the point of illogical and just plain silly beliefs. I thought a few of you might get a laugh at some of this guy's beliefs.

Well, glad to see this conversation has been civil. Alot of views from many walks of life. My response is:

- Any individual with just a touch of brain cells can study the facts and see for themselves that the word of God is the word of God written by the hand of man. The Dead Sea scrolls proved to all the world how accurately the books of the prophets were maintained. Then once you read the prophecies that were written years ago and see them fullfilled its PROOF. One of my favorite examples is the WHORE of Babylon in Revelation. Revelation describes her as a nation that was founded by witchcraft and sorcery (America was founded by the illuminati/freemasons who openly admit Lucifer as their God), she makes the world rich (America buys and consumes the biggest percent of the worlds resources), shes the most hated nation because ten kings thats part of the beast (United Nations) is going to conspire against her and burn her with fire to the point of uninhabitableness (nuclear) (America is getting very greedy and wants all the oil so the other nations arent going to put up with this much longer, and besides...the whore is just a practice field for the beast's new world order), oh and then it goes on to say the whore thought she was invincible and full of PRIDE. Stop and think about this. If you took a survey with many people from other nations, and asked them to give you a defining spirit of America, what word would they use mostly. Well I've taken this survey for myself and the word was SEX!!!

- Yes God is a judge and he demands your obedience in order to know him. But what does his commands require? To love him with all your heart, and your neighbor as yourself.

- Homosexuality is a result of disobedience and playing in the wrong field. If a person starts believing this is natural sometimes then that person is more suseptable of being a homosexual. Your faith plays a huge role in your life.

- Everyone has a choice and of course you realize this. Use your brain. Its a God given gift.

Yahuchannon

I think people like this scare me more than terrorist.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
He he, I like it when people use 'faith' as an excuse to stop thinking, and as an excuse to rationalize the illogical.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
religion in itself is the belief in the illogical... That the whole universe was created by one super powered being and we were all put here by him as an experiment to see what we do with free will... but then if we dont do exactly as he pleases... he will punish us..

ummmm.... isn't that self defeating of free will?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Of course, all logic aside, us still here on the top of the rock will never know until we're taking a dirt bath, if the big one eye is really up there.

Jung

???
Premium
Holy shit, it gets even better. This guy is a true religious nut.

Pac-Man said:
Well I have decided to reveal who our real leaders are in this world. I will not give any of my views or opinions, but throughout this post I will discuss "FACTS" only!!! Feel free to voice your opinion if you want but this is not meant to be a religious debate. This is simply to reveal who our world leaders really are!!! I have learned alot from this website and there are many things that I understand now more clearly because of the information posted here. The web address is:

www.cuttingedge.org

Go to the one titled "Cutting Edge Ministries - Freemasonry - Its In The News

There is also some information on "Karma" at this site and it corrected some of my previous veiws. But I will post on that in this thread later. I still believe the same way its just that I explained it wrong and used the wrong word...lol. Anyway you'll see. The most important piece of information is the one that says "MASONIC POWER IN THE SEAT OF POWER"!!! You'll have to scroll down a little to see it. People... if that doesnt trip your ace out then you have no conscience left. I hope this helps explain a few things.

Also this information does not make void all the blood that was shed for this nation to be free. I along with the people who provided this information have also been in the armed services to contribute to our freedom. But WHO really cares about their blood? Hmmm. Well I know "I" appreciate and I honor our freedom fighters with all my heart. But do the Freemasons, Satan worshipers, and others alike? Naaaaa
Pac-Man said:
P.S. - For some reason if you click that web address it wont bring you to the page that Im talkin about titled "Cutting Edge Ministries Freemasonry - Its in the News". You have to enter the same web address in a web search and it will work. Trust me you will trip out when you read "Masonic Power in the seat of Power" It shows a map that was created by Satanists.

RetArt

A Rampant Vagitarian
It is so funny to see these christian-wackjobs taking an attack at everything to big up their faith. Now this freemasonry-attack is created because of the book "Da Vinci-Code". It shines through. And it really, I mean REALLY scares me that there are all these open-to-influences -guys hopping around in the net, with some religious backround. Then they find this and think its the ultimate truth.

It is fun to see how christianity has always been based on disminishing others. The crusades for example. Lets kill the heretics. Woohoo. It has also always been an excuse for emperors and such to rome in other countries, kill people and wage wars.

I believe a mate called Jesus (heis´us) has once lived, and that he might been a philosopher. Then people just start writing this weird shit about him, because he is so great. A little bit of propaganda never hurt anyone, right?
The main ideas in the bible are great, the ones that are the basis for our moral in the western world. The idea to love thy neighbourgh or to turn another cheek. It´s great. The other stuff is just decorations.

Gone a little bit offtopic, but yes, thos christian wackjobs are the scariest, most motivated freaks out there.

other ones that creep me are
Amish.

and pygmees
small hands - smell of gabbage

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Darklight said:
religion in itself is the belief in the illogical... That the whole universe was created by one super powered being and we were all put here by him as an experiment to see what we do with free will... but then if we dont do exactly as he pleases... he will punish us..

ummmm.... isn't that self defeating of free will?
It does not say that in the bible.

I think the only question God will ask you at the end times is:

"What did you do with my Son?"

Furthermore, fundamentalist christians scare the shit out of me, also. They find a part in the bible that they like and use it to thier benefit.

It also says not to smite thy neighbor, but they have no problem doing that.

Jesus's girlfriend was a prostitute in biblical times. You dont see them spouting that about.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
As a defense mechanism, any time somebody mentions God or Jesus, my brain just shuts down.

To them everything they want can be justified by some verse in the bible or some this or that.

I get a lot of that from my family 'cause of my sexual orientation so I walk away.

The last thing my mother said to me was, "I pray everyday for God to either take you to him or change your ways". And of course I ask, "Mom, by 'taking me to him' do you mean killing me? Death?" She answers with a yes.

What can you do but smile and reach for a cigarette?

jamesp

In Memory...
Smile and reach for a gun?

You know Im just kidding.

I refuse nowadays to get into religious discussions dealing with organized religion because it raises my bloodpressure way too much.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You can remind your mother that the bible says "Children are the the heritage of the Lord, they are His womb..."

As a parent, if you are directly wishing evil upon your children, you are spitting in God's eye.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Well that's the thing. To her it's not wishing evil. It's her saving me. You have to understand the perspective. I just smile and ignore it.

I've dealt with religious fanatics all my life. Two of my cousins who interestingly live thousands of miles apart from each other are both so into it that they used to send me pamphlets and letters telling me to be with God. This has nothing to do with the lesbian issue, they just sent it to do it. It was so weird.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
two things that should never be discussed among friends and family (even potential ones) are politics and religion. people take them way to seriously and personally.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Tostig said:
two things that should never be discussed among friends and family (even potential ones) are politics and religion. people take them way to seriously and personally.
add to that.. kids (of any age) should never give their parents advice on sex or money..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Tostig said:
Yeha, but you guys are imaginary friends........

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
my argument still stands.. obey my rule.. against the free will I gave you... or go to hell....

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Darklight said:
my argument still stands.. obey my rule.. against the free will I gave you... or go to hell....
That is incorrect. You are simply using the fundamentalist christian pov or something absurd you picked out of a biblical reference to further your own argument, without paying attention to anything else, or the overall message the bible holds. You sir, are just as bad as any fundamentalist chritian right I have ever known, even if you are choosing your stance against them, you are no better than them.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
yep... evil as life itself... free will is a lie.. god wants us all to obey him... reguadless of free will... and satan can corrupt the holy masters gifts... making god foulable.... thus not omnipotant...

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Most people who believe in God do it for irrationnal reasons. Their mom told them about God when they were 6 and they've kinda believed in it ever since. Still obviously faith fills a need inside those who have it.

Those who believe in God believe in something their 5 senses never saw, heard of felt. Their main proof of its existence is the bible, wich was written by people just like them.

The only fact that a snake talks in the bible shows that the whole book is a metaphor. Basically, those who believe litteraly in the bible are poodles. You think noah really managed to bring two animals of each specie in his boat? That wouldn't have fitted in the titanic.

Anyways, where is God? I'm sure if you'd look in all the dark corners of the universe, you still wouldn't find it. Where is it.. In another "dimension" ? Another universe? Or it's.. everywhere? yeah, ok. I think I have an answer. God is in the heads of the people who believe in it, and nothing more.