Discuss Remember when Trump discouraged "mail-in voting" and was said to be "discouraging minority voters?" Turns out he was right again...

Templar

Accept no substitutes!
Did you really link Fox news as a source? lol
You must be an MSNBC man. Yeah, I linked it. Here sweetheart. Don't strain your brain:

Is that good enough for you, sweet little snowflake?

If not, look it up for yourself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
So what you're linking is that our processes actually work and those who do it either incorrectly or try to fraud are discovered? Do you actually read or just go OMG! The sky is falling!

I don't follow any news organizations. But it's well know that Fox is a joke.

Edit* Also OP says "accidentally mailed in extra votes" is not what the story says, it says they applied for a ballot more than once due to already being enrolled and not realizing it. The Election board will not send out more than one no matter how many times you request. Get off the everything is a conspiracy juice.

• 1Disagree
  • 1LOL
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
So what you're linking is that our processes actually work and those who do it either incorrectly or try to fraud are discovered? Do you actually read or just go OMG! The sky is falling!

I don't follow any news organizations. But it's well know that Fox is a joke.

Edit* Also OP says "accidentally mailed in extra votes" is not what the story says, it says they applied for a ballot more than once due to already being enrolled and not realizing it. The Election board will not send out more than one no matter how many times you request. Get off the everything is a conspiracy juice.
Applying for multiple ballots is voter fraud. Nice try liberal.

• 1LOL

Templar

Accept no substitutes!
What I am showing is that the process pushed by the left is causing doubt and confusion by design. This confusion will lead to court challenges to the legitimacy of election vote counts...which will lead to a Constitutional Crisis where the SCOTUS is going to have to step in to get all of these asshats to follow the law...on the left and on the right. We have been sliding down this slippery slope ever since the hanging chad Al Gore/GWB Jr. sideshow a couple of decades back. This is just the logical conclusion to the political debauchery by the left and right for decades. Our votes don't count if they can launder, void, or illegally inflate numbers to suit them with manufactured "procedures" that change from election to election. Then if they don't like an election outcome they just sabotage each other and impeach each other over silly shit.

The process is simple. Verify voters are residents where they are voting by simply checking a state issued ID. One ballot/person cast AT A POLLING STATION, not by mail where shenanigans abound. A vote is a vote. No party gets to decide whose vote counts and whose is disqualified.

The left and right can't just let us decide anymore. The left is deciding for us with their mail voter fraud and the right is putting ACB in SCOTUS to counter their bullshit. That is why the Dems are so mad that the Repubs are pushing the Barrett SCOTUS hearings this close to the circus next month.

I will be surprised if we are not mulling over the legality of many votes way into February and that harpy Pelosi will be screeching about Constitutional line of succession...she would LOVE to "assume" the Presidency.

I know that is a lot of words and thoughts, but I hope you were able to get all of the way through it, @BudVugger.

Just read small bits at a time and try to digest it.

And Fox News is just as legit as your favorites, MSNBC, NPR, or the Washington Post.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
Still pretty hard to do with outright lying republicans trying their very hardest to get areas of state and county's as illegitimate for voting rights because of "districts" they are in,or the color of their skin,
I understand about P.O. boxes, that is simple enough to manipulate,
but if you have a mailing address for one person, then that address should get a vote, if there are three people in the address then all three get to vote, as long as the names and address are legit,
why is that so hard for a government to follow and allow instead of all this posing for Voter Fraud?

Templar

Accept no substitutes!
Still pretty hard to do with outright lying republicans trying their very hardest to get areas of state and county's as illegitimate for voting rights because of "districts" they are in,or the color of their skin,
I understand about P.O. boxes, that is simple enough to manipulate,
but if you have a mailing address for one person, then that address should get a vote, if there are three people in the address then all three get to vote, as long as the names and address are legit,
why is that so hard for a government to follow and allow instead of all this posing for Voter Fraud?
Yeah, I agree to an extent, but there is jerry-rigging every time one side takes power. We should set the damn borders of districts and leave them alone. No more moving them around to benefit one side or the other.

My problem with the mail in ballots is there is no way to ensure the person who is supposed to get them is the one that is voting. My wife's just came like any other piece of mail. I picked it up and gave it to her, but I COULD have just took it into my office and filled it out and mailed it in. There is no telling who is filling out the ballots. Then there are reports in some places that the Post Office is finding them in the trash with other mail now... This is not new, and ripe for manipulation. Even the perception that one side is cheating is enough for either side of charlatans to try to hijack the process and send it to the courts. I'm glad for my side, that the SCOTUS is going to be primarily made up of conservatives.

That being said, this is an abomination and will end up with them using legal wrangling to overturn the will of the people, using anything, while they cry injustice. They're all pigs. We need real people in office, not these lizard folk.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
Templar has it slightly wrong. Trump was critical of mail in voting only in the context of non Trump voters. He however praised it when it came to Florida and other pro Trump voters. I'd like to say you can dispute this. However he tends to make everything he says and does very public. 😉

• 1Like

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Oh no... A rich corrupt dickweed is going to win the Whitehouse!!

I'm so surprised. Are you surprised?

I sure hope we can fight each other about all this.

• 1Like

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
It'll be a double win if he loses.

"Could you imagine if I lose? I'm not going to feel so good. Maybe I'll have to leave the country, I don't know."
Reason why he would want to leave the country is because of the prosecution powers that would put his butt in jail.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Templar

Accept no substitutes!
Reason why he would want to leave the country is because of the prosecution powers that would put his butt in jail.
What are they going to convict him of? Being a big meanie-head and habitually truth-challenged? I don't see that as chargeable. They already tried to impeach him and ran a smear campaign in the MSM for like 3.5 years... Kamala Harris will be President in six months when Joe forgets who he is. I'm not making fun of his condition. It sucks. My mother died this year due to complications with dementia. The man is being used. Remember when Ronnie Reagan started acting like this and everyone said someone else was pulling the strings.

Second verse, same as the first.

I still can't believe in 2020 with all of the open information out there in the world, we can't find two men or women over the age of 35 with fully functional brains and a shred of morality. Trump and Biden are our best and brightest? Trump and Clinton before that? Obama and Romney? Obama and McCain? GWB Jr and Kerry? GWB Jr and Gore? FFS...

You know, it's a sad day when you look back on the Clinton years, as a Republican, and think, "Ah, the good old days."

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
Yea, if Donald Trump loses the election in November, he will forfeit not only a sitting president’s presumptive immunity from prosecution but also the levers of power he has aggressively co-opted for his own protection
Honestly after all the shit he's done, the most probable is that he'll go to trial for falsifying business records & tax fraud in New York.

Templar

Accept no substitutes!
Yea, if Donald Trump loses the election in November, he will forfeit not only a sitting president’s presumptive immunity from prosecution but also the levers of power he has aggressively co-opted for his own protection
Honestly after all the shit he's done, the most probable is that he'll go to trial for falsifying business records & tax fraud in New York.
I don't know. He's been around many, many, years. If the left goes after him after he's out of office (if that happens) then it's all out of petty revenge. They haven't cared up until he didn't kiss the ground they walked on. Only then was he an evil fascist racist and a woman-hating misogynist It's all pretty political and disgusting... on both sides.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Lol... "They're gonna lock his butt up."

Yeah, Like Cheney, Bush, Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, Obama, Joe Biden, ANYONE at the NSA or CIA, any of the wall St execs...

The only thing that gets you locked up in the US is failing to pay the government, being poor, drugs and telling the truth.

I don't think Trump has anything to worry about.

• 1Agree

BlastemSkyHigh

Premium
The only thing that gets you locked up in the US is failing to pay the government, being poor, drugs and telling the truth.
And those just happen to be Executive Privileges for the Rich and Mighty...

whereas people like me get thrown in jail for spitting in the wrong direction,

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
I still can't believe in 2020 with all of the open information out there in the world, we can't find two men or women over the age of 35 with fully functional brains and a shred of morality. Trump and Biden are our best and brightest?
This is the point. Having to choose the one that will do the least lasting damage. Or the one that looks like he'll live through a full term and not die leaving you with president lite who you didn't vote for, but came along for the ride.

• 1Like