Discuss Remember when Trump discouraged "mail-in voting" and was said to be "discouraging minority voters?" Turns out he was right again...

Canadian Pyro

Postaholic
I just think this attack on mail-in ballots is funny. States run elections by mail have been doing it just fine for years now, and the process seems to help Republicans as much as Democrats. Older people are much more familiar with using the Post Office, they're more likely to have consistent signatures, etc...

The only explanation here is that R's know it looks like they're going to lose this time, so they're trying to delegitimize the process.

• 1Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Templar

Accept no substitutes!
I just think this attack on mail-in ballots is funny. States run elections by mail have been doing it just fine for years now, and the process seems to help Republicans as much as Democrats. Older people are much more familiar with using the Post Office, they're more likely to have consistent signatures, etc...

The only explanation here is that R's know it looks like they're going to lose this time, so they're trying to delegitimize the process.
Well, the Dems couldn't even count actual ballots in FL in 2000, finding any way possible to try to cheat to win. They threw out 20K military absentee ballots also from what I remember... So, I'm supposed to just believe they're going to do the right thing this time?

It's a scary thing to vote in COVID times, but not to burn down a city. I have never liked mail in ballots, and except for voting while overseas on military orders, I have never been so freaking lazy as to not get my ass in the car and drive the 5 miles to the nearest polling center to do it in person.

This whole process is a sham and there are way too many stories of ballot mishandling in the news the past week or two. I am not confident that voting by mail is verifiable. Show up, with a valid government issued ID and pull the lever...or stay home and deal with it. We can always make it if it's a priority.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I hope most Democrats vote by mail. The standard rate of rejection is 1-2%. Let's pump them numbers up on rejected Dem votes!!

• 1LOL

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Sure, I'm all for that, but when they are adding 10% to the numbers...
So... Carona is the determining factor here?

I contend that Dems hatred of western values and Trump supercede any offset that in person voting would have prevented.

So... If 40 million or 60 million vote.... I like a larger vote. Id even contend that the margin of error is expanded due to a rise in mail in voting. I'm forecasting something closer to 3%. Maybe even 5%.

That just tickles me. Trump will win. There's nothing anyone can do. The only way Biden wins is fraud. And If Biden wins... It's my turn to burn shit down and harras people. IDGAF.

Way I see it... There will be low level unrest until spring and civil war come summer regardless of who wins.

I just wanna see the horror on their unhinged faces before it all happens.

Fuck Trump. Fuck biden. Fuck the political left. They're batshit.

• 1Like

Templar

Accept no substitutes!
So... Carona is the determining factor here?

I contend that Dems hatred of western values and Trump supercede any offset that in person voting would have prevented.

So... If 40 million or 60 million vote.... I like a larger vote. Id even contend that the margin of error is expanded due to a rise in mail in voting. I'm forecasting something closer to 3%. Maybe even 5%.

That just tickles me. Trump will win. There's nothing anyone can do. The only way Biden wins is fraud. And If Biden wins... It's my turn to burn shit down and harras people. IDGAF.

Way I see it... There will be low level unrest until spring and civil war come summer regardless of who wins.

I just wanna see the horror on their unhinged faces before it all happens.

Fuck Trump. Fuck biden. Fuck the political left. They're batshit.
I hope to never see a Civil War in my lifetime... but the Zuckerberg's, Sundar Pichai's, MSNBC, CNN, WAPO, etc, live for it. They would burn the world to ash for rating, $$$, and clicks. They're the ones that need a visit when the shit hits the fan.

Out2Lunch

☠️
Person on the left: I can't believe you're considering voting for Trump! He's such a racist liar!

Person on the right: isn't your nominee also a racist liar?

Person on left: Ours is better.

• 1LOL

Templar

Accept no substitutes!
Person on the left: I can't believe you're considering voting for Trump! He's such a racist liar!

Person on the right: isn't your nominee also a racist liar?

Person on left: Ours is better.
Both sides grew up in another era. If we keep judging things from other time periods by today's standards, NOTHING and NO ONE will ever measure up. Our nation is populated by self-important fools who seem to think that anyone who does not think like they do is an enemy who is out to harm them. They might just not believe the way you do...and maybe they just don't give a shit if you approve... That's kind of how I roll nowadays. I am so exhausted by the left's temper tantrums, the media constantly screeching about crises in every facet of life... and elections. Fuck them already. I have had it. Let's vote. One side will be pissed no matter what.

Out2Lunch

☠️
I don't even think of Trump as a racist. I would say he's racially insensitive but not racist. Hell, no one called the man a racist prior to him becoming president. The guy dated Kara Young for fuck sake and I believe even did an intro for Wu Tang back in the day. If he's racist, he's terrible at it. LOL

• 1LOL

Templar

Accept no substitutes!
I don't even think of Trump as a racist. I would say he's racially insensitive but not racist. Hell, no one called the man a racist prior to him becoming president. The guy dated Kara Young for fuck sake and I believe even did an intro for Wu Tang back in the day. If he's racist, he's terrible at it. LOL
I agree.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Jeezus what a freaking clown circus this boy runs,even after all this mounting evidence that there was no mass voter fraud,
he still clings to the hope he might win, like that tiny little nugget of a turd hangin on that butthair for dear life,
And truth be told,
Trump is that shitty nugg on the butthairs of America.

About 1,400 ballots were rejected because the signature submitted by the voter did not match the signature the clerk’s office had on file, and another 1,852 were rejected because they had no signature at all.

Moves and deaths were the most common reasons for ballot rejections. Statewide, clerks rejected 4,090 ballots from voters who moved to another jurisdiction before Election Day, and they rejected 3,469 from voters who submitted their ballot early but died before Election Day.

All told, clerks rejected 15,302 absentee ballots, about 0.46 percent of total absentee ballots cast. That was a statistical improvement from the August primary, when clerks rejected roughly 0.66 percent of all absentee ballots, 10,600 out of roughly 1.6 million that were cast.

Detroit, the state's largest city, rejected the most ballots by far: 1,432 ballots, including 150 from voters who died, 336 from voters who moved, 54 without matching signatures and 625 without any signature at all.

So wheres all your evidence Donnie??

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
He's just putting on this charade to bilk his follows of their money.

• 1Like

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I can't believe this guy is hundreds of millions of dollars in debt while pretending to be a billionaire. Jesus, the homeless crackhead standing around the parking lot gas station are much more wealthy than Trump. :roflmao: