WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Remembering

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I tried to watch the DVD today of Jesse and my friends homecoming. We just got it and I found myself unable to. It was so painful, yet so joyful. I missed him so much that I couldn't even reflect back on that moment.

Why is it so hard to remember something so joyful? Does anyone else have anything like this?

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
I can't watch home movies of me and my dad when I was a baby because I see that he might have loved me once and also, I was tons cuter when I was little. I disappoint him because I didn't join track, so he doesn't really like me much. Yeah, I definately know what you're feeling.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I know what you mean as well, my past is a bittersweet place. I don't mind a good cry now and then, maybe you don't either? I'd watch it.