WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
this has probably been asked already but I looked through forums and did a lot of searches and could not find it!

What is this "rep power" bar? Im not new I just go on WTF.com a couple times a day, I've decided its what I'm going to do when I'm bored :)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow how come that didnt show up for me!? thanks

G's-up

Postaholic
p99 said:
wow how come that didnt show up for me!? thanks

I could tell you my secret ways but then I'd have to kill you....... :cool:
~peace~

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
what about referrals doesnt that give you rep?

Pachyderm

I really did.
One thing I really hate is when someone takes away my points, tell me a reason why and leave your name. Someone took points away for saying politics is so stressful, bla bla. Just two sentances, and they didn't write why. So if you read this anonymous point taker awayer, FUCK YOU.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Alright guys, please direct the idle banter to chit-chat. I hate having to wade through all that twattle, figuring out if theres some solid feedback or suggestions mixed in. I'm going to start handing out time-outs for those who can't follow the forum guidelines.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
How do you get rep power? I have like 3000 total points, but no repping power...

Edit- I just got 159 directly after posting here... weird....

shep

Local alcoholic
yes someone gave you rep,you can give rep by clicking the little checkmark/x button on the top of the post

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
yea i noticed how i've been here since june and only have like edit*ok i just noticed it's like 334 now rep (wow and earlier today it was whole lot less)

and then there's other who started last month or this month and have like 300 to 500 rep, or even more....i feel left out of the rep system
i mean some have even over a thousand rep points...how'd yall gain so much

care

asshole
i feel bad cause i have more rep points then you. :(

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Can't somebody just keep negative or positive repping somebody?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
care said:
i feel bad cause i have more rep points then you. :(
yeah that's why i'm down on that...you joined says Sept, this month, and have almost twice my rep and i've been here 3 months longer

edit* i just notice dogbert is close to passing me in rep too, and he joined sept.
and he only has like 28 posts total

shep

Local alcoholic
Dogbert said:
Can't somebody just keep negative or positive repping somebody?
Once you have repped someone(good or bad)you cannot give that person rep again until you give more rep out.Ya get it?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
who cares about them?? really who?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
It seems many of my threads are being brought back from the dead! *eerie music*