WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Repping problem

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
when I put in qoutation marks in reps it comes out as " instead of ". I wonder if this is only me though.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Nope. It's not just you. I think Jason does it to fuck with your brain.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
gehtfuct said:
Nope. It's not just you. I think Jason does it to fuck with your brain.
Damn, Why does everyone try to do that?

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Because it´s easy? It´s like little kids killing snails.

Jung

???
Premium
[sky] said:
when I put in qoutation marks in reps it comes out as " instead of ". I wonder if this is only me though.
I'm pretty sure it's because the quotes get parsed into the HTML symbols for their signs, but the forum doesn't allow users to use HTML.

After you post, be it a message or rep, the forum's replacement parsers convert all vB code into HTML... then back again, if you edit or quote.

vBulletin really is shitty software.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
junglizm said:
I'm pretty sure it's because the quotes get parsed into the HTML symbols for their signs, but the forum doesn't allow users to use HTML.

After you post, be it a message or rep, the forum's replacement parsers convert all vB code into HTML... then back again, if you edit or quote.

vBulletin really is shitty software.
Ah thank you Junglizm. I guess I can't use quotations anymore? Oh, Well.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
by being smart, witty, clever, humourous, or respected.

Read: not you.

Dave666 said:
how do u get rep points
Other people either approve or disapprove, of your posts. If you want rep points, all you have to do is, make posts worth reading.