WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Republican in a family full of democrats

My sister-in-law voted all Republican. Why make such a stupid mistake voting for those bastards? :mad: Maybe she wants prayer mandatory or never have the freedom of speech or maybe she likes being poor. She's nice so I could never do this to her face, so I'll do it now. :mfinger: She should have gone to evilgopbastards.com and see the truth. FUCK! :mad:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Thats. special. okay more infomation needed to have a conversation. Like is it your whole family or just your sister-in-law. If its only your sister -in-law who cares then. really.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
You can call republicans "evil" like I can call democrats "whiny bitches".

Point is, most people vote according to which president represents their social, racial, or economic background. We could sit here all day and argue about politics, but I'd win.

As for you voting Democratic in a household of Republicans: it depends where you live (cuz im too lazy to check your profile). If you live in Massachusetts, then you can take pride in the fact that your one vote over-powered all the "ignorant republicans". If you live in Texas, then you're retarded to vote for anyone BUT G.W.

Anyway, it's still good to hear you took a stand for what you believe even if it was different from the rest of your family.

btw: if they had more support, i'd vote libertarian. i'd consider myself somewhere between republican/libertarian.

Jung

???
Premium
I hate the FCC said:
My sister-in-law voted all Republican. Why make such a stupid mistake voting for those bastards? :mad: Maybe she wants prayer mandatory or never have the freedom of speech or maybe she likes being poor. She's nice so I could never do this to her face, so I'll do it now. :mfinger: She should have gone to evilgopbastards.com and see the truth. FUCK! :mad:
Why do you care? This si a free country, she's entitled to her own opinions.
LiberatioN said:
btw: if they had more support, i'd vote libertarian. i'd consider myself somewhere between republican/libertarian.
:thumbsup: Atleast it's some support.

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
Maybe your sister-in-law is just a stupid bitch. Oh well, such is life.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Let her decide with her own opinion, she has her reasons for being a republican in a democrat family.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I hate the FCC said:
Alright, turkey day right around the corner, then Christmas! I'll bet the family gatherings in your family are fun! Just add BOOZE!

captainMeh.

Guardian of the Meh.
LiberatioN said:
You can call republicans "evil" like I can call democrats "whiny bitches".

Point is, most people vote according to which president represents their social, racial, or economic background. We could sit here all day and argue about politics, but I'd win.

As for you voting Democratic in a household of Republicans: it depends where you live (cuz im too lazy to check your profile). If you live in Massachusetts, then you can take pride in the fact that your one vote over-powered all the "ignorant republicans". If you live in Texas, then you're retarded to vote for anyone BUT G.W.

Anyway, it's still good to hear you took a stand for what you believe even if it was different from the rest of your family.

you can consider yourself whatever you want, i'm still gonna consider you an arrogant moron.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
captainMeh. said:
you can consider yourself whatever you want, i'm still gonna consider you an arrogant moron.
moron...nah.

but arrogant doesnt begin to cover it, assclown. ;)

breakology

Kiss my Converse
This whole damn thread sounds like an old episode of "Family Ties" :p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
fucktheliberals said:
:mfinger: Fuck Them All :mfinger:
You're going to have to settle down with spamming that shit around the forums.

Reading the rules + posting in the correct forums = Good :thumbsup:

Ignoring the rules + Spamming shit in every forum = (My foot up your ass ^ You being cock farmed)

LiberatioN said:
You know, I never noticed this before, but if you keep up this attitude, the people you like will never have support. Who cares if they don't have it now? Vote for them anyway and they'll GET support.

Easty

Click click boom
democrats are asses! (even if not very funny, pun still intended), but more power to your sister-in-law. perhaps she wasnt just TOLD how to vote

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I wish I was in a family of just Dems... I can't start a debate with any of my family members that claim to be Dems... most of them are Dems because thier union told them that "Dems = more money".. my debates usually consist of...
Dem "Fuckin Bush"
me "its Bush's fault?"
Dem "yeah"
me "how"
Dem "well... I just don't think he is doing (whatever) right"
me "like what"
Dem "well ... hes just dumb"
me "how is he dumb"
etc...
so thats why I go to this forum and another more politic related forum to actually have some back and forth...

Ikasha

Flame Bait
Wow, your family has one smart person in it /laugh

You poor thing, i'd adopt you if i knew you were in such a situation