WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines republics vs democrats

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your thoughts on the whole republicans vs. democrats. i am republic cus i don't like those liberals. THey are tring to change every thing and take guns away and when that happens there goes our country cus they will screw us over.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
how old are you?

Im 15 but i don't care if you call me young i am old enough to know what Ive seen in politics its all a load of crap.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i'm not about to call you young, i was interested why you call them republics and not republicans..
most/all republicans don't say that..

are your parents republicans too?

my dad is ... im not sure about my mom but who cares about her

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
-{Foamy said:
-]Im 15 but i don't care if you call me young i am old enough to know what Ive seen in politics its all a load of crap.
It's a good thing this kid isn't old enough to vote.

(But the scary news is he may be by the 2008 election.)

Jung

???
Premium
Closed for being another shitty thread from another shitty poster.

P.S. You should probably look into politics yourself, it sounds like you're just repeating your parent's views, and you obviously know absolutely NOTHING about liberals.

Status
Not open for further replies.