WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Required

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
it should be REQUIRED to post on the welcome to WTF forum.. just so we can tell them fuck you, and even eat away at the n00bs a little :)

Although i was new once. i got called fresh meat.. it was fun.... i guess...

P.S. Fresh Meat should be the title for like the first 20-40 posts =) and u cant change it till you get 20-40 or so.. =)

Chris

Sick Bastard
But I like the title "Sick Bastard"....

Chris

Sick Bastard
But I'm at 80 posts, so don't have anything to worry about...

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
im at 50 for the moment so i dont plan on changing mine.

Chris

Sick Bastard
Make it 20-50, then Rizzen will have to change his, I don't like the "Renegade Fucker..."

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yeah me ether kinda,i cant think of a word for it.

Chris

Sick Bastard
I think "Shithead" would fit perfectly

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
yeah that works. plus im at 60+ posts so now we can make it 20 to 60 posts.

MUFFDIVER

Banned - What an Asshat!
you must of killed alot then wackoff

Rizzen Tsarran said:
lol

you dont like Renegade fucker??

damn you!

IF GOD KILLS KITTENS EVERYTIME YOU MASTURBATE, THEN GOD DAMN I AM A MASSIVE MURDERER OH WELL LOVE BEATIN MY DICK LIKE IT OWS ME MONEY SO GOOD FUCK CATS :mfinger: :gun: :sword: :sword:

shep

Local alcoholic
Did you remember to take your med's today?Remember what the doctor said. :mfinger:

muffdiver is an andydriver

your a common tart that makes forums worth it, still i thing you just post your shit for no reason, just to let people know your still here and breathing, well im telling you i dont care, anyone else? :mfinger:

Chris

Sick Bastard
MUFFDIVER said:
IF GOD KILLS KITTENS EVERYTIME YOU MASTURBATE, THEN GOD DAMN I AM A MASSIVE MURDERER OH WELL LOVE BEATIN MY DICK LIKE IT OWS ME MONEY SO GOOD FUCK CATS
Someone...gimme...strength....For once, please, just...just shut up. Or fuck off, that would be even better! That was so bloody random, and it didn't make it better that you quoted Rizzens post, it had even less to do with you masturbating regularly :mfinger: :) :mfinger:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
MUFFDIVER said:
IF GOD KILLS KITTENS EVERYTIME YOU MASTURBATE, THEN GOD DAMN I AM A MASSIVE MURDERER OH WELL LOVE BEATIN MY DICK LIKE IT OWS ME MONEY SO GOOD FUCK CATS :mfinger: :gun: :sword: :sword:
hmmm at least u could of thrown in a insult that would of worked.

MUFFDIVER said:
you call yourself a murderer, because you jizz you breathe the only intelligence throught your cock daily?....your a fucktard, i really think you should NOT retun to this forum ever again :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I'll be adding a couple of dozen funny titles to the user 'ladders' as well...

Note to self: Find some damn spare time and DO SOMETHING!

ron

Buster of Asses
I don't think I was ever called a n00b or anything.