Responsibility!

okayhappy

Flame Bait
If you're in charge of it and it's obviously important, make sure it gets done! How hard can it be? I am so sick of feeling like I have to run behind and make sure everything is done and is to standard!!

By the age of 28, you'd think that a person could, by now, some-what judge their capacity for responsibility.. Yanno? Perhaps it's just laziness.. or procrastination... Regardless, it pisses me off!! :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
okayhappy said:
If you're in charge of it and it's obviously important, make sure it gets done! How hard can it be? I am so sick of feeling like I have to run behind and make sure everything is done and is to standard!!

By the age of 28, you'd think that a person could, by now, some-what judge their capacity for responsibility.. Yanno? Perhaps it's just laziness.. or procrastination... Regardless, it pisses me off!! :rant:

Why is this in Insignificant Others? :thumbsdn:

okayhappy

Flame Bait
Ahh.. yes.. well.. I'll try and remember to go out of my way to point out the obvious.. errr.. not so obvious.. just for you next time, k?
:mfinger: back at ya! ;)

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
okayhappy said:
Ahh.. yes.. well.. I'll try and remember to go out of my way to point out the obvious.. errr.. not so obvious.. just for you next time, k?
:mfinger: back at ya! ;)

Silly Willy, one could assume you were talking about a loved one, a boss, co-worker, friend, etc. :thumbsup: , when your post is as vague as it is.

G_-FLaSH

Take it fer granted
**shakes head**

okayhappy said:

Some people never grow up.....this is already a known issue; but i think we can change this...... **hint hint wink wink**.