Returning to lurk after nearly 2 decades...

LX Industries

Butt Monkey
So apparently 17 years ago I signed up here while using MSN Messenger, sending what I thought were made up links to friends.

Since then I have:
  • Gotten a girlfriend
  • Finished school
  • Crashed a car
  • Found a job
  • Changed careers
  • Lost 50kgs
  • Went to university
  • Got married
  • Bought a house
  • Changed careers again
  • Had kids
  • Ran a marathon
  • Renovated said house
  • Did further study
Not too bad once I put it in a list.
Good feels are not what I expected from the random invitation back to this site.

Must say I am surprised, albeit pleasantly surprised, that this place has not just been absorbed into Reddit.

Good luck fuckers.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I'm shocked at how many people got in a car crash and consider it a major life moment. It happened to me, and it was scary. I had to buy a new car because the old one was totaled. I still feel fear both remembering that moment, and while I'm driving.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Happy to hear you've upgraded a few levels over the years of gameplay!

The car crash I'll always remember is when I was 12 and I was chasing someone who I wanted off my bike...

Car came out of nowhere around a turn. I zigged in the middle of the road, she zagged.. I went 10 feet in the air and landed 20 feet ahead of me. Person who hit me was a registered nurse. I barely had a scratch. WTF?

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
The car crash I'll always remember is when I was 12 and I was chasing someone who I wanted off my bike...
I don't understand. Were you in a car, and the other person stole your bike and was riding it? Was it a motorcycle or a bicycle? Did they get away?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I don't understand. Were you in a car, and the other person stole your bike and was riding it? Was it a motorcycle or a bicycle? Did they get away?

I was off my bike and the kid didn't have permission to ride it. So I was chasing him on a two lane road and BAM.

This was probably the same summer I had to escape up a leaning ladder after a great dane attacked me.

Still very uncomfortable around the really large animals...

So many (mis)adventures... Not trying to thread hijack.

So tell us about the multiple career changes!