WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Revenage On Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Laying half bleeding to death on the ground from the honda with spinners driven by max, who has just ran meover. I stagger to my feet somewhere in the ditch only to fall down from extreme pain. when there in the grass i see it. Hard cool army green mental a rocket launching missle Attack gun...

realizing I have no clue how to fire this thing I toss it back on the ground, mistaking causing a miss hap hurling the flaming rocket directly towards max little honda where a giant fireball engulfs the rice eating little machine.

As his flesh boils upon his sken and mentaled metal drops over his now burnt to a crisp body leaving him in much pain. I start to feel somewhat sorry for max. So i pull him from the reckages, where i can smell the burning hiar and flesh, still slizzing.

He needs a doctor but sadly enough i have no money but what to my suprise a toothless bum who is drunk and high and thinks he is a doctor. As I allow his dirty theeth and finger to infest maxs body as I hear his screams of bloody pain echo out into the streets. I run now realzing this bumb may ask for money.

I almost forgot about doing this to max, untill i turn on the t.v. and see him with lovely brintney spears... he got front row tikets to her concert where she is doing a benfit for mutans looking people like max. They have amply headset on him so her muisc is 6times louder and where justin timberlake comes out and annouces he is gay and purpose to max, singing some gay ass love shit they sing.

why some witch i hired secret lays a curse on him where every car he looks at or touches becomes a honda... with spinners.. so he will forever live the day he had to drive one.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
After my last encounter with Kitana left me a gruesome shell of my former self. I vowed revenge not only on her; but also the world full of scurrying little peasants, who mocked my ghastly appearance.
The whole world will pay! “One by one?” or “All at once?” is the only question. For now I will continue, as I have, to suck the life force from members of WTF.com. Gaining strength with every post they make, growing exponentially stronger with each rep point. Soon, I will have enough pent up human suffering, to unleash my vengeance on the festering pool of bile called Earth.

I work here alone on the apparatus of my retribution. Blasphemous machines; to serve their master’s only purpose. My only allies; the ones I create with my own hands. Soon I will have an arsenal of weapons, to match Kitana’s power. A force like the world has never seen.

I believe She will be the last victim of my vengeance. Yes, leave her to watch as the world suffers, the results of her actions. The consequence, for making me the fiend that I am today. The horrible burns that left me disfigured, will become a uniform that I wear, to fight this war of punishment.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I sat there for a few minutes listening to the song of Justin and Britney and seeing how happily max look. That’s where I seen it, a small silver chip of some sort, at first it was made to look like their headset, then it wasn't.....so what was it? Immediately, I knew something was wrong, Max this vile flesh of human decay that had ran me over for little more then pure enjoyment was planning something. But what? I logged onto a little internet forum, wtf.com, that I use to gather information from. I posted my theory of Justin and the silver chip. I asked anyone to listen to the music, but few did…….

The words, they were tainted in away not only for money…..but something much greater. I downloaded the love song that Justin had written for max to listen and see if I could get any detail out of it. That was about the time the old hag came into my home. The witch who I sent to curse Max. She stopped dead in her tracks and went into a wild fit, I watched as my speakers slowly went up and smoke and melted down….killing all the sound.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE CURSE WORDS M’LADY” she hissed out.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
bumps
*waiting for max reply*
Busy building my honda urban assault vehicle. But your day will come my sweet. muwaaahahaha.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
I sat there for a few minutes listening to the song of Justin and Britney and seeing how happily max look. That’s where I seen it, a small silver chip of some sort, at first it was made to look like their headset, then it wasn't.....so what was it? Immediately, I knew something was wrong, Max this vile flesh of human decay that had ran me over for little more then pure enjoyment was planning something. But what? I logged onto a little internet forum, wtf.com, that I use to gather information from. I posted my theory of Justin and the silver chip. I asked anyone to listen to the music, but few did…….

The words, they were tainted in away not only for money…..but something much greater. I downloaded the love song that Justin had written for max to listen and see if I could get any detail out of it. That was about the time the old hag came into my home. The witch who I sent to curse Max. She stopped dead in her tracks and went into a wild fit, I watched as my speakers slowly went up and smoke and melted down….killing all the sound.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE CURSE WORDS M’LADY” she hissed out.
...but just then,the light turns to black,shinning out from the inside.
Lifting Max up,screaming through the mirthy darkend skies. His bane of exsistance now means nothing. Trapped within his delusions his jellied mind thinks Mr.Timberlake.

From the mothership Elvis awaits...
For Max's hole,booty proding,theres no escape.

WTF?!

Status
Not open for further replies.