WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Revenge of the wife.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
some of those made me giggle.

anyway back to subject. i got mad the other day and threw a snapple bottle at my b/f. it missed him but broke into 9231928 pieces. i was so mad i refused to clean it up. our vaccuum broke so he had to drive 15/20 mins go get oone from his mom, clean the glass up and then bring it back to his mom. HAH@HIM. dont think i would ever do that to his car though.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Couldn't see it, some blocks in my 'puter.

The last time my ex and I broke up. I was so annoyed when she broke up with me again (4th time or something). I grabbed the ashtray on the table and slammed it down. To my surprise it shattered to bits. I was shocked. It must've caught an air pocket or something.

If you're interested, I've posted this link on another thread. It's not humorous but pretty wicked.....crimes of passion.....
http://www.lydia-lunch.org/you_are_not_safe.html

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
That is insane. I would have killed the bitch.

When my ex and I were "seperated" (that stupid word before you get divorced), she came out to get her box of checks. We got in a bit of a screaming match and she just got into the car and started to drive away. I ran into the house and grabbed the box of checks before she got out of the driveway and threw them at the car as she was backing out. They hit the windshield and cracked it. It was cold that day with snow on the ground and I fell on my ass as I threw them. I got up ran out in the street, grabbed the damaged box of checks and threw them again as she was driving away. They hit the back of the car. She never did get the checks.

Although, I wasn't real happy with my actions, I was just pissed off. In the end I got the car and hated myself for cracking the windshield. Didn't really matter though because I totalled the car a month later heading out to her boyfriends house to kick both of their asses for them both being liars, (long story). I was drunk....I didn't make it. :happysad:

Dayem, that picture is creepy as hell. Can you say restraining order?

I am happy to say I've never had a partner freak out on me, or vice versa.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
zoloftcasserole said:
Can you say restraining order?
I can say it, but I'd rather not. I got arrested twice for violating it.

They were both dropped because it was bullshit anyway. :p

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
It gets scary when they freak on you.

Copylifted's thing was just a spat, things get really silly and heated, it's when it gets obsessive, then it gets dangerous.

There was a neighborhood fellah who got stabbed at his ex girl's house when he went over there after they broke up to "talk". Apparently her current boyfriend was there and the old boyfriend just didn't take no for an answer. The two quarreled and he got stabbed. It's pretty fucking sad and scary to think how far it could go.