WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Revision makes me want to die

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Dont all you people hate revision for things like exams I got like hours worth to do and all my lessons are to do with revision all it is at school is revision revision revision sometimes I just wanna not go to school and die, or at least stop bloody revising it drives me crazy!!!!!!!!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Your post was of low quality. I suggest you revise it.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Hellbreather said:
Dont all you people hate revision for things like exams I got like hours worth to do and all my lessons are to do with revision all it is at school is revision revision revision sometimes I just wanna not go to school and die, or at least stop bloody revising it drives me crazy!!!!!!!!
So kill yourself. Suicide is always the answer. It really is the end of the world.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
tbsrk said:
Your post was of low quality. I suggest you revise it.
lol :thumbsup:

Skitch0o0 said:
So kill yourself. Suicide is always the answer. It really is the end of the world.
yup thats the truth

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
if your going to do something stupid as hell like that, go take out your school while your at it....

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Rurrouni said:
if your going to do something stupid as hell like that, go take out your school while your at it....
hey now don't give him any ideas :thumbsdn:

p.s. wear a vest

Twatbat

Easy Piece Of Ass
Yo, im in the exact same boat, fucking gcse's!!! i hate revising and no matter what i plan to do, i never do it, so i end up winging my exams every year. Buts gcses determine the rest of your life which totally fucking sucks and means ive got to find a way to make myself revise!