right on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unforgiven

That Guy
so here's the deal... i log on to the wonderfully fuct (sorry, gehtfuct... i stole your term :) ) world of wtf.com, after being gone for a few days... i check my rep (which nobody gives a shit about anymore), and i get a red box from rage against... that's right, fucker... didn't even leave his name... why? cause i wondered why we had to learn french if 100% of this fuckin' country speaks it anyway.

yes, i am a selfish, unappreciative bastard... so what?

nice work. keep the hate coming.

Havok

Mr. Ee
Unforgiven said:
so here's the deal... i log on to the wonderfully fuct (sorry, gehtfuct... i stole your term :) ) world of wtf.com, after being gone for a few days... i check my rep (which nobody gives a shit about anymore), and i get a red box from rage against... that's right, fucker... didn't even leave his name... why? cause i wondered why we had to learn french if 100% of this fuckin' country speaks it anyway.

yes, i am a selfish, unappreciative bastard... so what?

nice work. keep the hate coming.

Hate hate hate hate hate.

Let's have a Hater's Ball. It'll be great.

Unforgiven, you are the best selfish, unappreciative bastard, piece of shit, that I know.

Unforgiven

That Guy
HavokChylde said:
Hate hate hate hate hate.

Let's have a Hater's Ball. It'll be great.

Unforgiven, you are the best selfish, unappreciative bastard, piece of shit, that I know.
whoa, dude... what the hell have i done to deserve that bullshit? cause it's undoubtedly, 100% true.

although, you don't know me very well :)

Smoke said:
I get that all the time. :thumbsdn:
i haven't gotten bad rep in a while... i almost have enough to buy a case of wtf beer... go me.

thanks for the rep, smoke :thumbsup:

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Hmm... I've gotten 4 or 5 rep ups and 1 rep down in my couple days here. That's cool. But it is annoying when a fucker rep downs you and doesn't leave his name, though I'm pretty sure I know who rep downed me... Tze... Because I insulted a joke of his. Pah! Oh well, I'll rep you up, topic creator.

tzedek

Original Member
VenomHowell said:
Hmm... I've gotten 4 or 5 rep ups and 1 rep down in my couple days here. That's cool. But it is annoying when a fucker rep downs you and doesn't leave his name, though I'm pretty sure I know who rep downed me... Tze... Because I insulted a joke of his. Pah! Oh well, I'll rep you up, topic creator.

good work sherlock

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I get bad rep all the time, Mostly from the bitch ass minors around here.

BFD.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
I get bad rep all the time, Mostly from the bitch ass minors around here.

BFD.
I mostly get it from fucking idiots who have nothing better to do. :thumbsdn:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Ouch, I do believe that one left a mark. Ahh, who gives a fuck about all that rep bllshit, or the stupid little negative bitches, let's all go for the belt!

Unforgiven

That Guy
Bullshyt said:
Ouch, I do believe that one left a mark. Ahh, who gives a fuck about all that rep bllshit, or the stupid little negative bitches, let's all go for the belt!
exactly... as twist said...

BFD

i find it humerous that people think i give a shit

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
tzedek said:
almost as mature as whining about e-reputation points, huh?
Or people who rep down just because some guy they don't even know pokes fun at them for making a crappy joke?

When it comes down to it, Bullshyt is right... Rep really means nothing, but at least if you're going to rep down, do it for a decent reason.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
That is right Venom. Like the dumb little fucks who give out red boxes because they're worthless lives leave them nothing else to do.

Grumpy Old Man

Pissed Off
I think there's a whole lotta crying going on and it makes me want to puke .

My stomach is funny like that . Just can't handle crybabies .

Unforgiven

That Guy
Grumpy Old Man said:
I think there's a whole lotta crying going on and it makes me want to puke .

My stomach is funny like that . Just can't handle crybabies .
so much for my thread :(

Status
Not open for further replies.