WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

right on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
so here's the deal... i log on to the wonderfully fuct (sorry, gehtfuct... i stole your term :) ) world of wtf.com, after being gone for a few days... i check my rep (which nobody gives a shit about anymore), and i get a red box from rage against... that's right, fucker... didn't even leave his name... why? cause i wondered why we had to learn french if 100% of this fuckin' country speaks it anyway.

yes, i am a selfish, unappreciative bastard... so what?

nice work. keep the hate coming.

Unforgiven said:
so here's the deal... i log on to the wonderfully fuct (sorry, gehtfuct... i stole your term :) ) world of wtf.com, after being gone for a few days... i check my rep (which nobody gives a shit about anymore), and i get a red box from rage against... that's right, fucker... didn't even leave his name... why? cause i wondered why we had to learn french if 100% of this fuckin' country speaks it anyway.

yes, i am a selfish, unappreciative bastard... so what?

nice work. keep the hate coming.

Hate hate hate hate hate.

Let's have a Hater's Ball. It'll be great.

Unforgiven, you are the best selfish, unappreciative bastard, piece of shit, that I know.

HavokChylde said:
Hate hate hate hate hate.

Let's have a Hater's Ball. It'll be great.

Unforgiven, you are the best selfish, unappreciative bastard, piece of shit, that I know.
whoa, dude... what the hell have i done to deserve that bullshit? cause it's undoubtedly, 100% true.

although, you don't know me very well :)

Smoke said:
I get that all the time. :thumbsdn:
i haven't gotten bad rep in a while... i almost have enough to buy a case of wtf beer... go me.

thanks for the rep, smoke :thumbsup:

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Hmm... I've gotten 4 or 5 rep ups and 1 rep down in my couple days here. That's cool. But it is annoying when a fucker rep downs you and doesn't leave his name, though I'm pretty sure I know who rep downed me... Tze... Because I insulted a joke of his. Pah! Oh well, I'll rep you up, topic creator.

tzedek

Original Member
VenomHowell said:
Hmm... I've gotten 4 or 5 rep ups and 1 rep down in my couple days here. That's cool. But it is annoying when a fucker rep downs you and doesn't leave his name, though I'm pretty sure I know who rep downed me... Tze... Because I insulted a joke of his. Pah! Oh well, I'll rep you up, topic creator.

good work sherlock

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I get bad rep all the time, Mostly from the bitch ass minors around here.

BFD.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
I get bad rep all the time, Mostly from the bitch ass minors around here.

BFD.
I mostly get it from fucking idiots who have nothing better to do. :thumbsdn:

tzedek

Original Member
VenomHowell said:
Congrats! :thumbsup: You showed some true maturity there, cock!

almost as mature as whining about e-reputation points, huh?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Ouch, I do believe that one left a mark. Ahh, who gives a fuck about all that rep bllshit, or the stupid little negative bitches, let's all go for the belt!

Bullshyt said:
Ouch, I do believe that one left a mark. Ahh, who gives a fuck about all that rep bllshit, or the stupid little negative bitches, let's all go for the belt!
exactly... as twist said...

BFD

i find it humerous that people think i give a shit

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
tzedek said:
almost as mature as whining about e-reputation points, huh?
Or people who rep down just because some guy they don't even know pokes fun at them for making a crappy joke?

When it comes down to it, Bullshyt is right... Rep really means nothing, but at least if you're going to rep down, do it for a decent reason.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
That is right Venom. Like the dumb little fucks who give out red boxes because they're worthless lives leave them nothing else to do.

I think there's a whole lotta crying going on and it makes me want to puke .

My stomach is funny like that . Just can't handle crybabies .

Grumpy Old Man said:
I think there's a whole lotta crying going on and it makes me want to puke .

My stomach is funny like that . Just can't handle crybabies .
so much for my thread :(

Status
Not open for further replies.