WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ripped off by friends

bnccoder

Postaholic
I just got a visit from my cousin. he said that my friend's g/f (his ex) just called and told us to come do some speed with her. She said that she had gotten my friend's bank info and the card and was going to clean him out tonight ($500 + the 500 overdraft) and wanted us to come party. This struck me as really fucked up. I waited for my cousin to leave and the called my friend. He wasn't home but his mom was so I told her what was going on. She didn't believe me at first but quickly realized I was serious and called the bank. It turns out that they had already taken $200. His mom froze his account and her's because she didn't know if his g/f had that one too. I'll call tomorrow and see if they tried to get more out. I've been clean from that shit for a month now and I know if I wasn't I would have been right there beside them doing it. It's all pretty fucked off. I just hope I made the right choice. Noone will know it was me, his mom said she is going to tell everyone that she was thinking of closing it so that he didn't overdraft.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I just didn't want to see one of my friends get ripped off. My cousin just called and said that he isn't going out there tonight. I talked him into quitting today. Things seem to finally be starting to turn around in life.

Jung

???
Premium
Meth is evil; don't fuck with meth heads. Pretty simple...

Descent

Hella Constipated
It could be Adderall Junglizm...Or worse, Dexadrine. I double dosed my Dexadrine one time by accident and it fucking scary. Twitchy, angry for no reason, mood swings, and a very weak euphoria...

Thank God I'm on Cylert now. It's the only medication besides Claratin to give me no side effects.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
you did the right thing, meth heads are the worst people around, I have several friends that are meth heads, and they're horrible to hang out with.
Like this for example was with one of my friends the other day...

"Oh I haven't slept for 6 days now"
"Dude get some sleep?!"
"Why sleep? There are so many things to do when your not sleeping"
"Yeah, smoke some more tweak at 5am"
:thumbsdn:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Junglizm said:
Which are both methamphetamines...
Nope. Dexadrine is dextroamphetamine. Adderall is a mixture of dextroamphetamine and r-amphetamine. Methamphetamine is a toally different complex. Ritalin is methylphenedate, and Focalin is dextromethylphenedate, which is a shorter acting form of methylphenedate.

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
Nope. Dexadrine is dextroamphetamine. Adderall is a mixture of dextroamphetamine and r-amphetamine. Methamphetamine is a toally different complex.
You're right, I should've said amphetamines. The terms are usually used interchangably though, and for all practical purposes they're the same thing. Also, in chemistry they're known as analogues; "A structural derivative of a parent compound that often differs from it by a single element." The legal forms of amphetamines are engineered as such to prevent false positives on drug tests.

I only mentioned meth because I remembered him posting something about anhydrous ammonium, which is an ingredient in street made amphetamines.

If you're interested though, there's a pretty good explanation here. (from my younger days. :rolleyes: )

n00b head

The pron storer
It was definetely the right thing to do! Don't give into peer pressure it's what everyone else is doing

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Very upright of you, bnccoder. It's good that you quit and that you helped your cousin. People hurting each other because of addiction is one of the saddest things in the world, and I'm glad that you were able to put a stop to this one.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Speed kids turn into people like Descent, we don't want more Descents running around, no thx.
:thumbsdn: