ripped off my own TOENAIL!!!

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
okay, here's my story, yesterday I had nothing to do, so I started to pick at my right pinky toenail. after a while I got it loose, and it hurt like a bitch! so I kept pulling, and whaddya you know, i ripped off my own toenail! Has anyone else done something like this? I'll post pics tommrow.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
billybob13 said:
okay, here's my story, yesterday I had nothing to do, so I started to pick at my right pinky toenail. after a while I got it loose, and it hurt like a bitch! so I kept pulling, and whaddya you know, i ripped off my own toenail! Has anyone else done something like this? I'll post pics tommrow.
i did that once when i was running and i tripped over something sticking out of the ground and the pinky toe nail went backwards into my skin so i had to pull it out.....sorry dont have any pics of that...happened when i was like 12.......but please do post ur pics :thumbsup:

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
DIZNUTS said:
i did that once when i was running and i tripped over something sticking out of the ground and the pinky toe nail went backwards into my skin so i had to pull it out.....sorry dont have any pics of that...happened when i was like 12.......but please do post ur pics :thumbsup:
yeah, but i didn't have anything to "start it off" i almost had to get some pliers to start yanking. pics will be here in a minute.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
the pics aer here! the pics are here!

afetr only 3 days, my toe has started to grow back. I don't know it i will take that off yet, though

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
like i said before... I DID THIS WHEN I WAS BORED!!!11!one!!1 i didn't do it because i didn't have clippers!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
billybob13 said:
like i said before... I DID THIS WHEN I WAS BORED!!!11!one!!1 i didn't do it because i didn't have clippers!
im scared what would happen if you were left with a hamster.....a bottle of vasaline.....tweezers......a hair trimmer.....18inch dildo and a blender.......

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
billybob13 said:

I wasn't implying you did it because you didn't have nail clippers. I'm saying you need to use them.