WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ripped off my own TOENAIL!!!

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
okay, here's my story, yesterday I had nothing to do, so I started to pick at my right pinky toenail. after a while I got it loose, and it hurt like a bitch! so I kept pulling, and whaddya you know, i ripped off my own toenail! Has anyone else done something like this? I'll post pics tommrow.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
billybob13 said:
okay, here's my story, yesterday I had nothing to do, so I started to pick at my right pinky toenail. after a while I got it loose, and it hurt like a bitch! so I kept pulling, and whaddya you know, i ripped off my own toenail! Has anyone else done something like this? I'll post pics tommrow.
i did that once when i was running and i tripped over something sticking out of the ground and the pinky toe nail went backwards into my skin so i had to pull it out.....sorry dont have any pics of that...happened when i was like 12.......but please do post ur pics :thumbsup:

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
DIZNUTS said:
i did that once when i was running and i tripped over something sticking out of the ground and the pinky toe nail went backwards into my skin so i had to pull it out.....sorry dont have any pics of that...happened when i was like 12.......but please do post ur pics :thumbsup:
yeah, but i didn't have anything to "start it off" i almost had to get some pliers to start yanking. pics will be here in a minute.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
the pics aer here! the pics are here!

afetr only 3 days, my toe has started to grow back. I don't know it i will take that off yet, though

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
wow that took me by surprise, just like the pics on snopes.com

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
It's apparent you don't know what they are... or how to use them.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
like i said before... I DID THIS WHEN I WAS BORED!!!11!one!!1 i didn't do it because i didn't have clippers!

DIZNUTS

billybob13 said:
like i said before... I DID THIS WHEN I WAS BORED!!!11!one!!1 i didn't do it because i didn't have clippers!
im scared what would happen if you were left with a hamster.....a bottle of vasaline.....tweezers......a hair trimmer.....18inch dildo and a blender.......

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
billybob13 said:
I wasn't implying you did it because you didn't have nail clippers. I'm saying you need to use them.

DIZNUTS

Zoso said:
u forgot the goat and the chandelier...
no i didnt.....the chandelier went on Ebay and the goat stays with me :cool: