WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rita might fuck me and I dont even live there!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
yeah so im living all cozy here in virginia, clear away from the gulf and all the hurricanes... but im sposed to start a job in texas by the 11th... The relocation service who will be moving me there is based in houstin and of course has abandoned the office for high ground... im at wallets end at this point and need to get down there to get on the payroll... If rita keeps everyone out of the office too long I will lose my current apartment, my stuff, and my car...

A hurricane 1,600 miles away might destroy my life... loverly..

sometimes I think if there is a higher power.. he has it out for me...

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I might be doing 3 shows a night out of a box next to the grocery store...

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
actually i cant say we have a starbucks.. at least i aint seen one...

oh and im not gay enough to be a barista...

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
DementialWave said:
No Starbucks? That's a strange place you live in there my friend.
And a wonderful place too, being free from such a corporate entity must help you sleep better at night. Kudos to your town for NOT having a starfucks.

Jung

???
Premium
:lol: Some of you people spend way too much time worrying about Starbucks, and trying to be cool via being anti-trendy(whatever that is). :lol: Fight the man, boycott Starbucks. :lol: Hippies. :rolleyes:

Starbucks is actually pretty good; it's not somewhere I'd stop everyday, but it was nice to grab a coffee on the way to work.

i love when people say "designer clothes are for fags. i go to hot topic and buy slayer shirts because i'm cool and you're a fag."

i ALWAYS see little gothic kids (no older than 14 or 15 smoking outside next to cingular by mellow joy (local coffee shop). i've told them a few times that loitering is illegal, and they just come back the next day. so i ID them one time, and 3 of them run off. i called the police on the one i ID'ed (he was only 15 and was smoking.. naughty naughty) and he's now in some sort of juvy deal. pssht..

slemaire195 said:
i love when people say "designer clothes are for fags. i go to hot topic and buy slayer shirts because i'm cool and you're a fag."
I read somewhere that Hot Topic is owned by the guy who runs Abercrombie and Fitch. :rotflmao:

Lol, don't think it's that much of a problem w/ corporate chains. The college town I live in has a Starbuck and a local coffee shop called Java Jones just a block away. Similar things w/ fast food and other shops. This is a free country and people have the right to choose.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
actually today I did find one starbucks... in the MacAurther Center mall in the inner city...

blk990

Serial Killer
Darklight said:
actually today I did find one starbucks... in the MacAurther Center mall in the inner city...
Looks like you found some work.

0nlyangel

alright sunnyD
wow that does suck but i live right on the gulf of mexico so i just hope no hurricanes come towards florida lol tho its like where i live there is a big bubble over us protecting us from hurricanes lol reason why i say that is because 4 hurricanes was suppost to hit us but they came so close and just turned lol its cool tho cause its good coming back to a nieghborhood that wasnt torin down

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
yeah .. . are you alive?!?!?! :confuse: *worried look on face*