WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Road-head. Don't let it happen to you

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
so did she like pull his pants down and switch seats with him? or was he actually driving? this story makes little sense. althought it is quite funny.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
i think they tried to accuse her of driving and therefore being responsible for his death. her proof that she wasn't driving was that she was performing oral sex. rolling my eyes here.

that bitch is dumb

id have to go with the fact that he was mooning the car that he was dragracing,,,,that would be a better story to go with!!!!! :p :p

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
the mooning idea is actually funnier and more beliveable.

toker

Hoodrat
you can not die happy you die in pain which leads to sad ness leading to anger then back to sadness in a reoccuring cycle untill your nerves stop working ending all thought till you get to your after life

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
i'm sure i'm stealing a bart simpson quote but "at least he took a lot of innocent people with him".

besides i could imagine worse ways to go.

toker said:
you can not die happy you die in pain which leads to sad ness leading to anger then back to sadness in a reoccuring cycle untill your nerves stop working ending all thought till you get to your after life
i think that u might have some probloms in the head and need to seek help!!!!!

if u think that u have lived ur live to the fullest then it is posible to die happy!!!

buck~fush

Clitpickle
Omfg! Lmao!

LMFAO! OMG, that's hilarious. Gotta do whatcha gotta do when it comes to protecting urself lol.

tinytim_one said:
i think that u might have some probloms in the head and need to seek help!!!!!

if u think that u have lived ur live to the fullest then it is posible to die happy!!!
or if you die in your sleep... or if you die having sex... or if you die driving... or if you fall asleep at the wheel while having sex :p