WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

road rage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was riding with my sister today, and some woman on shitty lane had turned in front of us and we almost hit her, so my sister honked the horn. the woman flicked us off and proceeded to turn into mcdonalds (she was obese). my sister takes zero amounts of shit from anyone, so she also turned into mcdonalds. the lady quickly caught onto what we were doing, and she sped up to the pay window (probably for witnesses).

i thought my sister would've just said the normal "FUCK YOU!" but no. my sister pulls up to the side of this bitch. the woman at the pay window is like.. um what the fuck is going on, you didn't order food. my sister pulls up to the corner of the woman's car (so she can't leave) gets out of her car, goes to the her window and verbally beat the shit out of her (things like white trash, fat bitch, mole-face hoe, etc.). the people in mcdonalds (must've been like 14 people) all gathered around the pay window to watch.. cashier: "AWW YAA!! LOOK SHE TEARIN UP DAT BITCH!!" someone else:"SHAQWAN COMOVA HEA SEE DEEZE WITE PEOPLE GETT'N AT IT BAW!" you get the idea..

when the manager came to see what was going on, the 14 people had walked off, and the woman was trying to get the manager to call the police. fortunately, he said that "this property is private, and we are not required to contact police. however, because it is privately owned, you will now leave.

(we left).

shit that was long.

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
Props to your sis, nothin worse than someone who drives fucked up then flips YOU off like it's your fault for living.

:rofl: That's awesome!

I've always wanted to do something like that but have never had the nerve.

Slacker

Postaholic
Man that's awesome! I wish I had the guts.

Why waste your time defending yourself over something so trivial...

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
Sometimes you feel like you gotta draw the line somewhere.

did i mention i was the passenger? shit.. i wouldn't fuck with it. what if they have a gun? *bam* life ended over shitty driver who chose to flick you off.

i have to admit... it was fucking awesome.

slemaire195 said:
i was riding with my sister today, and some woman on shitty lane had turned in front of us and we almost hit her, so my sister honked the horn. the woman flicked us off and proceeded to turn into mcdonalds (she was obese). my sister takes zero amounts of shit from anyone, so she also turned into mcdonalds. the lady quickly caught onto what we were doing, and she sped up to the pay window (probably for witnesses).

i thought my sister would've just said the normal "FUCK YOU!" but no. my sister pulls up to the side of this bitch. the woman at the pay window is like.. um what the fuck is going on, you didn't order food. my sister pulls up to the corner of the woman's car (so she can't leave) gets out of her car, goes to the her window and verbally beat the shit out of her (things like white trash, fat bitch, mole-face hoe, etc.). the people in mcdonalds (must've been like 14 people) all gathered around the pay window to watch.. cashier: "AWW YAA!! LOOK SHE TEARIN UP DAT BITCH!!" someone else:"SHAQWAN COMOVA HEA SEE DEEZE WITE PEOPLE GETT'N AT IT BAW!" you get the idea..

when the manager came to see what was going on, the 14 people had walked off, and the woman was trying to get the manager to call the police. fortunately, he said that "this property is private, and we are not required to contact police. however, because it is privately owned, you will now leave.

(we left).

shit that was long.
Your sister's my hero. I....I think I...love her...

shep

Local alcoholic
slemaire195 said:

(we left).

shit that was long.
So your sister rolled up and called her white trash etc.... Im assuming your black and that this is not a racist remark to you?Think about you comment dickhead.If it was a white person calling you the "N" word then you would cry rasism and it would be headline news.

You bring that white trash shit here again and i'll boot fuck your ass.It's the same as me calling you a Ni$$er. Rules applie to everybody asshole

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
nice, its always good seeing assholes get their comeuppance...

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
wow, i feel bad for that lady. not that i didn't laugh at your story, but i can only imagine how bad that lady felt after you yelled at her...

a couple years ago i went on a tour of a tramma center in exchange for some disorderly conduct charges to be dropped adn the guy giving the tour said one thing that was very valuable. he passed around a tray with rounds fired from about 20 or 30 different guns, some automatic. he said that they were all from someone who worked at the hospital, but he wouldn't tell us who. but he guaranteed us that if we were to get in an accident with him, or even piss him off, that he might be the guy who had to remove one of those rounds from us. the moral of the story was, just let stuff like that go, you don't know who is a step away from killing you.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
shep said:
So your sister rolled up and called her white trash etc.... Im assuming your black and that this is not a racist remark to you?Think about you comment dickhead.If it was a white person calling you the "N" word then you would cry rasism and it would be headline news.

You bring that white trash shit here again and i'll boot fuck your ass.It's the same as me calling you a Ni$$er. Rules applie to everybody asshole
Actually in some other thread he posted that he was white. Besides, I believe the racial slure for white people is "Cracker" not "White Trash"

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
as long as no minorities call us crackahs, that's our word for each other! :p

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
zoloftcasserole said:
Uh, I think slemaire is white.
he is.. when he and kindbud were at it that assumption came up.. also in the story the mc job people say 'look at the white folks at it', indicating it was a white on white fight..

/0.2..

BklynCannonball said:
Hon, it's ***** or *****z. It's different.
I'm willing to bet that at some point, one black person has called another black person the purest form of the racial slur out of anger.

Just as white people call each other white trash and such shit all the time.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
it's a whole lot easier if you just call everyone 'cunt'..

Status
Not open for further replies.