WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Road Rage!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
A little clip for that who ever had a slight case!

I was givin some one some shit the other day here at WTF and now I can't find the thread! So this one's for you, and you know who you are!

ASSHOLE'S ON THE ROAD!

I did not see the clip and you were not talkin shit to me but, i just wanted to be nice and give you some rep so i am replying. The fuckers that were talking shit with twist, YOUR GAY AND FAGS, twist posts the shit on this site so fuck you assholes.

bnccoder

Postaholic
knockout15 said:
I did not see the clip and you were not talkin shit to me but, i just wanted to be nice and give you some rep so i am replying. The fuckers that were talking shit with twist, YOUR GAY AND FAGS, twist posts the shit on this site so fuck you assholes.
Don't flame outside of B&T.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
TwisT said:
A little clip for that who ever had a slight case!

I was givin some one some shit the other day here at WTF and now I can't find the thread! So this one's for you, and you know who you are!

ASSHOLE'S ON THE ROAD!
Holy shit, and that guy has a lisence. He needs to be ran over himself.

OWW...that makes my hurt all over just watching it. There needs to be an IQ minimum for getting your drivers license.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Jeez, it was just a ford focus. give the dood some asprin and he will be back making hot fries for the masses in no time. :thumbsup:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
What a fucker, he's lucky if they don't drag him from the car and Cap his ass. Peace.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
That guy needs to serve life in prison...the dude under that car would be lucky to live and would probably have unrepairable damage done to his respiratory system and ribs. :sword:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
RogueSmiley said:
That was the point of me saying "43". Some people just shouldn't be driving.
i know, i was making it more aware to the dimmer posters....