WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Robocop

Fugly

Tenderony
And you continue to post the worst and most unfunny stuff the internet has to offer.

Jung

???
Premium
More like "Robocrap."

For my second post in a row all I can say is WTF?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
What a bunch of poorly animated flash.
Read this
"Author's comments:

WHEN IT COMES TO CATCHING THE CRIMINAL, ROBOCOP PLAYS BY HIS OWN RULES

IT TOOK ME FOUR YEARS TO MAKE THIS MOVIE SO BE SURE TO VOTE FIVE"
Four years? You got to be stupid or something, I could make a 20x better flash movie in an half a day.

Jung

???
Premium
Smoke said:
Four years? You got to be stupid or something, I could make a 20x better flash movie in an half a day.
Do you really know action script?

Descent

Hella Constipated
IT TOOK ME FOUR YEARS TO MAKE THIS MOVIE SO BE SURE TO VOTE FIVE"
Jesus Christ people! I'm one of this artist's biggest fans, and he always puts stuff like that to make people laugh. However, me and him have a different sense of humor than you.

It's called random humor. It's when shit just happens at random, for no reason, it just kind of makes you laugh. Timing is essential in this fine sense of humor. Very few people have it, it's just completely misunderstood.

Fugly

Tenderony
No its not. Random humor is best depicted in Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore. The sense of humor your talking about is pimply geek humor that is unfunny to all. If you have to name your sense of humor and say its different then you don't have one.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
Do you really know action script?
Yes, I've been in a computer class that taught us flash for like a year or so. I kinda know my flash. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore
Okay, this coming from a guy who says Adam Sandler is funny, I wouldn't really be talking. Those two movies are NOT random humor, they contain random events which are not out of the blue, and are sort of linear.

Then again, to each his own. Most people fail to realize that what some people find funny, others hate.

Fugly

Tenderony
How a horribly done animation of robocop with his dick hanging out is funny I guess ill never know. And from the rest of the commetns about that movie no one else does either.