WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Fringe Robots Could Be The Future Of Prostitution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peacemaker

Banned - What an Asshat!
Looks like floppies are going to make a come back. I can just see the craigslist ad now:

B4M

Susie Suckbot seeking real man.

(In female MAC voice): Hello fellas. I'm new to the area; fully booted and virus free. I'm into all different fetishes, including: rebooting, Ctrl+Alt+Deleting, Syncing, and Networking with other bots. Serious inquiries only! No spam or txt. Call me at 001-101-1101.

• 1LOL
Reactions: skroo'd

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Yeah, the Japs have been on this one a while, seems pretty important to them; strange brew.

devlon

Banned - What an Asshat!
No way in hell am I paying 10 grand to screw a cyborg.
I dont know, 10k for 1 robot that will never have a headache. and wont bitch, and nag. fuck if it'll do dishes to hello Sally lets go. Still cheaper than a wife.

well as long as itself evacuates the leftovers from the festivities. Who wants to clean that up!

Ladies no offence intended.

• 1LOL
Reactions: jujubee
Status
Not open for further replies.