WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Roll call motherfuckers....

jamesp

In Memory...
Time to check in I guess. Who the hell is online?

magnolia

Postaholic
I dunno, I haven't heard from GH or anyone else really in a while. But I'm addicted to this site. Thanks a lot UKTD!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
magnolia said:
I dunno, I haven't heard from GH or anyone else really in a while. But I'm addicted to this site. Thanks a lot UKTD!
;) thats youknowthedeal™

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
jamesp said:
there will be no tangent goings on in this post asspirate!
you gotta click on the chex mix bag dumb ass

oh yeah Roll call fuckers

jamesp said:
Time to check in I guess. Who the hell is online?
Why would you waste your and our lives by posting this in a new thread? wtf is the point? man, get a job, or get a dog, or get a girlfriend. Get SOMETHING! Just dont waste my fucking life by posting meaningless insignificant shit!

all-right!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
melvinsmiley said:
Why would you waste your and our lives by posting this in a new thread? wtf is the point? man, get a job, or get a dog, or get a girlfriend. Get SOMETHING! Just dont waste my fucking life by posting meaningless insignificant shit!

all-right!
You're 100% correct, and they already started another post similiar to this.
Spammers with no valid rants. Fuckin' rookies.