WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rolled my car...

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Well last week i moved into my new house with my family and it was alright. I like the house. But on wed. 2 days after we closed on the house i was down visiting my g/f and stayed till about 9:30. I left and took a way that i had never traveled before and it was dark... There was a hill on the road and as i came up over it i saw a turn right there. I had no time to slow down at all. I went around the turn the back of my car slid around and i ended up rolling over. I am fine just got a few cuts and scraps but my car is totaled and all the stereo equipment in the back was throw out and ruined.
Kinda sucks because now i cant go anywhere and i dont know anyone up here. :(

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Damn the blows. I'll have gotfuckt give you a kiss on all of your bruises, and it'll make you feel better. :thumbsup:

But seriously, that sucks.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dammm that BLOWS!!! I hope your insurance company pay up quickly, even though we all know they never do!

At least you are ok...

swizeguy

How dare you!?
ChilianFuckFace said:
Dammm that BLOWS!!! I hope your insurance company pay up quickly, even though we all know they never do!

At least you are ok...
I didnt have collision... so i get no money... the service yard that has it wont even let me pull my 4 NEW tires off it...
But it doesnt matter that i dont have collision tho i didnt hit anybody or roll over anyones property (just the woods, ouch) anyways.. But its good because now my premium wont go up because i am not and can not claim anything.

But hopefully the beginnning of next week ill be buying a '97 chevy S-10 that i found.. its a big step up from my old car.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hmm... the insurance won't pay up unless you have a collision? Do all insurance companies work that way? FUCK... I hate insurance companies more now!!! GRRRRR

That really sucks man, I have no clue why them yard won't allow you to take shit from your OWN car!

Jung

???
Premium
That sucks about your car man, I'm sorrry to hear that. Just curious; why won't the wrecking yar let you pull your tires? Everything in/on that car should still be your property. Or are you in default of a loan for not carrying collision?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
That sucks that you rolled your car man, atleast you didn't get hurt, thats a plus. :thumbsup: I also didn't know that insurance doesn't cover if its rolled, that does suck, you could always try to put your car on Pimp My Ride. :p

swizeguy

How dare you!?
smoke-it said:
you could always try to put your car on Pimp My Ride. :p
Hahah yea pimp my wreck.... lol anyways...
they'll let me take the tires if i take the whole damn car. I dont have anywhere to put it and i dont want it sitting in my front yard... kinda have me in a bind. just sucks cuz i put money into that thing more then just the tires.. cv joint, new struts, junk like that... ohh well no good crying over spilt milk right?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
swizeguy said:
Hahah yea pimp my wreck.... lol anyways...
they'll let me take the tires if i take the whole damn car. I dont have anywhere to put it and i dont want it sitting in my front yard... kinda have me in a bind. just sucks cuz i put money into that thing more then just the tires.. cv joint, new struts, junk like that... ohh well no good crying over spilt milk right?
Have a towing truck take the car out of there, go to another yard and take the tires out before you sell it to them.

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
swizeguy said:
I didnt have collision... so i get no money... the service yard that has it wont even let me pull my 4 NEW tires off it...
But it doesnt matter that i dont have collision tho i didnt hit anybody or roll over anyones property (just the woods, ouch) anyways.. But its good because now my premium wont go up because i am not and can not claim anything.

But hopefully the beginnning of next week ill be buying a '97 chevy S-10 that i found.. its a big step up from my old car.
DAMN....did you have full coverage on the car? That's B/S if so and the insurance co. still refuses to pay up. But that's the way insurance works....just as corrupt as lawyers and politicians. Glad you didn't get hurt though.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
swizeguy said:
That's what they mean by “Every cloud has a silver lining”.

Domo

Fresh Meat
Just be lucky you didn't get hurt, man. Vehicles can be fixed/replaced. You can only be fixed so far, and you can never be replaced. Just take it easy and try to find some new friends. Just be lucky you weren't like me. When I wrecked my car, I had four extra people in it with me. Too much weight in the car, going around a curve only about 35, hit a patch of gravel and I was GONE. Tore the whole right side of my car basically off. -- But besides that, as I said before: Be lucky you didn't get hurt. You can't be replaced. :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
swizeguy said:

Ah man, that sucks. I totalled my car in a 5 car collision about a year ago, and havent driven a ride since.