WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

rolling my eyes right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I can not believe that calling p99s girl a hoodrat caused over 150 stupid, useless, and relatively illogical posts about the validity of that statement and the stupidity of, well, most of you. Who the fuck cares if she looks like a hoodrat? Fuck, man, you all need to geht over yourselves. P99, you (especially you) need to chill the fuck out man. The rest of ya, follow suit, shut the fuck up, and have a brewski.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Holy fucking shit this topic is so old, we've flamed, argued, discussed and shot down each other about this..

Way to make another whole thread about it, you just continue it.. If you read each post you'd get why it went on for so long..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Holy fucking shit batman! I made a thread about an old topic, that has been discussed for a few days. Mabye I just did this for the fuck of it, and niether request nor require your opinion on my thread topic. Mabye Im just fucking with people because I am bored and some of you are easy targets.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm a hard target............... Heh..

*1,200th Post!*

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
I'm a hard target............... Heh..

*1,200th Post!*

No your not. You are funny when you get your panties in a bunch. ;)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ok. I've yet to see the infamous "Hoodrat" picture. Where the fuck is it?
I'm sure I can find it on my own,but what the hell,I'll ask.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
He removed it. You would have to have it cached, or felt some need to save it. Those are the only clues you get.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
trust me...when i saw it...first thought that popped into my mind was GP!!!!!

(for those who dont know...a GP is a gangster party, in which many young men take turns pleasing one willing young woman...also known as "Running a train", "Gang bang" or "A mexican square dance")

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Thats BULLSHIT!! I always miss out! Waaaaa! *ahem* Waaaaa!
More of the fuckin' clues. Crap! Stop that shit Broken. You know clues make me think. And WE dont like it when meh thinks.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Wikepedia states that the only way to truely tell if a female is a "hood rat"... oops... "hoodrat"... is to post a picture of her on a ranting site... topless.. accompanied with a poll... let the ranters decide..

seriously I missed the pic too..

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
ok...Why is it called "beating" a dead horse...i'm assuming its because when the horse is alive you "beat" it to make it run...but I was lead to believe it was more of a "light spanking" than an actual "beating"...if you want the horse to run do you jump off the back and start punching it in the face? I feel at this juncture we must differentiate between a "light spanking" and "hoodrat spanking", the latter of the two being more forcefull and usually accompanied with a "BEEEEYOTCH" or some other sterotypical ganster-ism.

Jung

???
Premium
I'm not sure, but if I had a dead horse I'd repeatedly whip or beat it while loling.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
junglizm said:
I'm not sure, but if I had a dead horse I'd repeatedly whip or beat it while loling.
Is it bad that I beat my horse on a nightly basis? :thumbsup:

gehtfuct said:
Ok. I've yet to see the infamous "Hoodrat" picture. Where the fuck is it?
I'm sure I can find it on my own,but what the hell,I'll ask.
yeah! I missed it, someone post it!! NOW!!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
DanGeo23 said:
Wikepedia states that the only way to truely tell if a female is a "hood rat"... oops... "hoodrat"... is to post a picture of her on a ranting site... topless.. accompanied with a poll... let the ranters decide..

seriously I missed the pic too..
My exact point, jesus people way overworked the topic already..

Status
Not open for further replies.