WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Roms and emulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't sure if this is the right place for this, but ahh, who cares.

I need help finding some Nintendo 64 roms, for my Project 64. I had a site, which had everything I needed, and for some reason it got rid of most of it's 64 stuff. Tsk tsk.

Any ideas?

NOTE: The site removed the material because it's ILLEGAL, and they were served with cease-and-desist notices from the copywrite holders.

breakology said:
Did you already try these Links?
Echh, no I want a site that someone is familiar with. Most of those are just the circle of links that leave you with no roms and plenty of new little bugs in your computer. Thank you though.

</rant> said:
Try kazaa or the like. Torrents?

</rant>

I used to use kazaa, but where I'm temporarily residing, kazaa is a no-no.

Torrents? What might that be...?

This is gonna take some time I can tell.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Someone said you can upload like shitloads of SNES/Sega games onto a disc, and play it on your ps2, dunno if you can do that.
I haven't seen a n64 mod though.

creep

skandalous allstar
okay, here we go. click this.
download it, install it, whatever, donate it you want. Its not spyware or any of that crap.

then go to ...snip...snip...

that site has headings at the top, click games, then click ROMS, then scroll down till you see n64 games.

Jung

???
Premium
creep said:
okay, here we go. click this.
That client sucks, horribly! Grab one of the two I've listed below.
HavokChylde said:
I used to use kazaa, but where I'm temporarily residing, kazaa is a no-no.
Kazaa should be a no no, reguardless of where you're staying.
HavokChylde said:
Torrents? What might that be...?
You're going to need a Bit Torrent client; I'd suggest either Bit Tornado or Azureus. If you get Azareus, make sure to get the newest Sun JRE, so it won't be a horrible resource hog. (Install the JRE first.)

You're should also read a few FAQs, here are two good ones:
http://dessent.net/btfaq/
http://10mbit.com/faq/bt/

After all that you're going to need to find a good tracker, this is usually the hardest part. I usually don’t suggest ...snip...snip... but as long as you’re downloading N64 ROMs, you should be fine. I wouldn't suggest downloading anything else though, for that, find yourself some nice closed trackers.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Come on now, read the rules and regulations...

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.