WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Rotten.com

Silk

H0m3W0r|< H/-\8T3R
I just wanted to say that rotten.com is a really nasty site, the people that update the site are ella shade, i mean how did they get the pictures? please dont go there just a future warnning not to go. the site is really disturbing

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
And most, aren't even real, WAHEY! for believing everything you read.

meh_it_all said:
And most, aren't even real, WAHEY! for believing everything you read.
Wait... Not real??

Damn... all this time... I've been living a lie. :happysad:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
keep it up silk.. one of these times you'll either make a good post, or a moderator will shove a pineapple up your ass... either way should be entertaining..

jamesp

In Memory...
wow...I think I just killed a million or so brain cells just from reading this....

Hola!

I like to read the Daily Rotten News. It's like a daily "News of the Weird" and all the stories have links to them.

Don't like seeing someone with their head blown off? I would not like to see that in person, the photos are interesting, if that person kills themselves, or was a scumbag (like that suicide bomber). I hate seeing dead children or innocent people being killed.

Rotten.com isn't bad at all. Try Ogrish.com. That sight is not for the weak of heart or stomach.

Senor