WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Round three in Post relevance (HavokChylde)

HavokChylde, is on the chopping block. What's your oppinion on his posting behavior.

• He adds value to the site as a relevant contributor. He should stay.

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Havok, doesn't add value to the site as a relevant contributor. His posts are Frivolous. L83r Havok

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Havokchylde has opened the floodgate’s to criticism. Based on his performance as a member here, he would like to put his fate in your hands.
So, If you need to, have a look at his post Click here.
Base your decision on how relevant his posts are to you.
Do you think the member posts crap?
Or do they post comments that are entertaining, and relevant to the topic?
Do not base your decision on your personal feelings for; or how much, or little rep the member has.

Havok,
Good luck, and relevant supreme being, speed.

yeah his posts are relevant. not so much filled with intelligence, but they are funny. :D

Fugly

Tenderony
If it were based on his lame ass hippie hair he would have to go. But since its not...I got no problem. And liking carlin is a plus.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Poll's done so vote.
And remember some day it may be you.
or you
or you

No members have been hurt in the construction of this thread.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
why do i feel it will most likey be me next. but i always look forward to reading his posts and hes a good person.

you know, id be pissed if i cared about rep. but the thought of giving me bad rep is bad enough. i mean, what the hell? they didnt even leave a comment. it was for my first post in this thread. oh well.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
i wouldnt say that his post add any value to the site or much relevance. But i have no problem with the guy. hasnt bugged me so id say keep him, until he fucks up. *wink*

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
deus_ex_machina said:
you know, id be pissed if i cared about rep. but the thought of giving me bad rep is bad enough. i mean, what the hell? they didnt even leave a comment. it was for my first post in this thread. oh well.
deus_ex_machina said:
what about the animals? :D heh
Must have been one of those squirel huggers from PETA. Didn't like your comment.

Squirel + :gun: = a really fine stew.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
MaxPower said:
Must have been one of those squirel huggers from PETA. Didn't like your comment.

Squirel + :gun: = a really fine stew.
heheh DOWN WITH PETA!!!!!!

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm pretty sure I'll be the next one...I'm an old asshat around this site.

lol make one about me...even though im taking a risk i might be banned...i dont care! :D

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
deus_ex_machina said:
lol make one about me...even though im taking a risk i might be banned...i dont care! :D
i wont let you get bann

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
otepsoul said:
i wont let you get bann
If you let that happen who would take out the trash and return all the beer bottles for change.

Fugly

Tenderony
otepsoul said:
i wont let you get bann
playing favorites? just because your circle jerk budies doesn't mean you can rescue people

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
MaxPower said:
If you let that happen who would take out the trash and return all the beer bottles for change.
damn it, i hate that job

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Fugly said:
playing favorites? just because your circle jerk budies doesn't mean you can rescue people
nah just cause i know he adds to this site. unlike some people.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
otepsoul said:
damn it, i hate that job
Maybe Fugly wants to do it.

Hey, fug, there's free beer in it for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.