Round three in Post relevance (HavokChylde)

HavokChylde, is on the chopping block. What's your oppinion on his posting behavior.

• He adds value to the site as a relevant contributor. He should stay.

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Havok, doesn't add value to the site as a relevant contributor. His posts are Frivolous. L83r Havok

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fugly

Tenderony
But thats the point Otep. What if everyone but you thinks the oppisite. What if you want to ban Max and I think he contributes? Or what if that Kuntz kid has a fan base of every one but mods? Or what if the mods want to ban somone everyone else loves. *tsk* *tsk* consistency is paramount my friend.

mmmmmm Free Beer....

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Fugly said:
But thats the point. What if everyone but you thinks the oppisite. What if you want to ban Max and I think he contributes? Or what if that Kuntz kid has a fan base of every one but mods? Or what if the mods want to ban somone everyone else loves. *tsk* *tsk* consistency is paramount my friend.
i dont want to bann max. hmmm does max want to bann me i really dont know that.kunt is cool i dont have a problem with him. so deal easy as that.

Fugly

Tenderony
otepsoul said:
i dont want to bann max. hmmm does max want to bann me i really dont know that.kunt is cool i dont have a problem with him. so deal easy as that.
Perhaps this complex issue is to hard for you. HOoKed oN PHoNICs worked for me. Examples are not nessecarily reality. Insert whatever names that you are comfortable with and perhaps you can puzzle it out. or maybe it belongs in the broken logic thread.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
he's a good dude he should stay..........even thought i don't know who his avatar is

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
tshirt5.jpg

havok rocks! :thumbsup:

Havok

Mr. Ee
As always, people talking about me, and there's free beer going around, and who's the last to find out??

HavokChylde.

That's it! I can't take it anymore. I'm banning myself!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I dig HavokChylde. He's been nothing but a cool guy (in my experience), and he's very witty to boot.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
HC for president!!! wait, I want to be president, ok, HC for district commisioner!!

HC is a valuable asset to this forum.

Havok

Mr. Ee
dustinzgirl said:
HC for president!!! wait, I want to be president, ok, HC for missionary positioner!!!

HC is a valuable ass to this forum.

Wow. This girl knows exactly what she's talking about.

Don't throw your votes away people.

Vote HavokChylde for missionary positioner.

Then I can get oral in the anal office. I mean oval office. Whichever.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
yo

Im a newb to these forums but i still think his posts are pretty relevent. and pretty funny/clever.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
No Offense Maxi ole boy, but I fail to see the point in these threads. Everyone is pretty square with ever other around the WTF. Johnny K and I are mortal enemies, and you have Kit, Jason and Brit well you know, Havok has a crush on shep, Which reminds me of that Sunday back at the baithouse when.. HC slipped Shep that Ruffie.. Oh Good times..Shep Is a riot!!

Havok

Mr. Ee
Broken said:
No Offense Maxi ole boy, but I fail to see the point in these threads. Everyone is pretty square with ever other around the WTF. Johnny K and I are mortal enemies, and you have Kit, Jason and Brit well you know, Havok has a crush on shep, Which reminds me of that Sunday back at the baithouse when.. HC slipped Shep that Ruffie.. Oh Good times..Shep Is a riot!!

Man, Between you and Max, I'm not gonna have any secrets around here.

Don't bring up the vaseline and blow-pop story, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.